The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Sparrow

Dreamer of Dreams
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know whats going on go here now, and click the portraits!

http://www.whysoserious.com/itsallpartoftheplan/

This thread is to get organization for the Toronto, ON part of it. So far according to the portrait were going to be meeting at Nathan Phillips Square/City Hall

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=43%C2%B039'9.34%22N+79%C2%B023'1.35%22W&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

So who's coming?

When: 5:30 Event! Meet-up at like 4:00-4:30!

Where: Nathan Phillips Square/City Hall on the northwest corner of Queen and Bay Streets. Meet up location has been acquired so, before heading to the main spot go to the Ice Rink, here's a picture of the spot

meetup.jpg

If you need help finding people, or us PM me and i'll give you my cell number so you can get in contact.

People Coming
  • James_Sparrow
  • Dr.Watson
  • Fettclone
  • Magma Dragon
  • Mike53421
  • Renown
  • Jfspinner88
  • Darknight7
  • unknownuser
  • Parkdaledude (+1)
  • Electric Sixx
  • The Batgirl
  • DaoS
  • Spacekat
  • Sam_298
  • Thebruce
  • Jubba
  • Spacekat

Oracles
  • Egoods
  • Super_bik
  • Tannim

I will be there if I can find a buddy. Do we know a time yet? We also need someone to be in contact with us from the site (preferably in the 416 so we don't run massive phone charges)

Umm seems we have hit a snag.. TTC is on strike. So hopefully it wont be too bad.

Pretty sure its 5:30pm

Hopefully the strike will be resolved by then :O

Oh well I use GO TRANSIT which isn't part of TTC i'm pretty sure haha

Son of a...

Well, I'm still in walking distance anyhow, so I'll be there regardless. If someone can't make it maybe they can liaise with us for the directions. I think my wife will be able to leave work a little early, because she will not want to miss this!

I got someone who will cover the online aspect for us, but he does work so not sure whats going to happen. We shall see.

If the location is Nathan Phillips Square, that's pretty close to the Paramount theatre (I aint calling it the Scotiabank Theatre :o). It has an IMAX...hmmmmmm.

Maybe I'll stake it out early with a folding chair and some nice clown makeup. I enjoy making folks stare for no good reason.:funny:

It's still the Paramount, and also still the Skydome, too...

IMAX TRAILER + Possibly new scene (or the I AM LEGEND one)

OR OR OR!!

A Message from the Joker!

Anyway folks, i'm off to bed i'll be on tomorrow to check in and such.

Talk to you later. We'll probably get hooked up with contact info tomorrow.

I really want to go to this...I'll have to see if I can get a ride into Toronto....I'm so excited that there is finally more stuff in Canada!!!

Just like it'll always be the Pantages, now known as the Canon Theatre.:woot: I think we could keep naming these all night, but it's probably best to keep on topic. I'm still a noob around here anyhow.:cwink:

Looking forward to meeting you folks there. Not sure if I'll do clown makeup or wear a cowl yet. Yep, I have no shame...

I think I will hold off on the make-up, at least until I see what is happening. Could be like SDCC where they asked participants to put some on.

Hi guys I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now but only now have I decided to post. Anyways, even if the strike is not resolved I will be there (6:30pm right?). Its a good 40 min walk but I'm willing to check it out (I did actually line up for the prologue....).

Now if I understand everything someone who is local will have to stay back and be in front of a computer. To whoever is unable to come, would you be willing to take one for the team? In any case how do you all want to organize this?

Hopefully someone will come forward, but if not we can PM a member and get them to be our phone person. I'll be walking to, if it comes to it. Solid hour and half for me :up:. And I think it's 5:30?

PS Welcome to the Hype Magma :up:

I work downtown and would be able to make it, I'm curious to check it out and definitely went when they ran the prologue clip.

I just know on Monday evening when I sign in and everyone's seen the trailer I'll get pretty jealous, but I don't know if I want to wait that long for such a short piece of footage again (less than 6 minutes this time).

cant wait to see all of you guys there...but i gotta agree with Watson, gonna hold off on the smile til more info is out

yo guys just saw the update. This is SICK!!!!!!! I'd love to be a part of it, online or at the scene though would love to actually be there. Let me know what I should do. Email me at [email protected].

Why oh why am I not back in Toronto until Tuesday...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"