It's in a Book RPG

JinnSato

Sidekick
Reaction score
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: JinnSato

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: No, but I have Myspace IM. Which I'm sure it doesn't count.

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Maybe two more assistants would be good. Maybe a third if it gets big.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: Well I'm taking ideas from the game RP and the Movie RP but It'll be with book characters.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).

Well you will be able to play as your favorite book character. They'll be doing there thing when suddenly they black out. And appear in our world Earth. It may vary on how they get here but they'll be on Earth. If the character is already on Earth they still end up in the real world. They may not notice it at first but as soon as they see their book they may notice that something is up.So it'll be the job of the characters to figure out what is going on. And to stop the villains that show up as well.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Well the way thing work out won't be the original but the characters and the story's will be.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: It's in a Book. the literature RPG

Example Of Characters Application:

Will post later.

Definitely interested. But who would I play as? Hmmmm...

Holy Crap... BOROMIR!

Count me in!

Jinn, I'm going to have to say you need to redo the application so we can actually understand it...

"Well the way thing work out won't be the original but the characters and the story's will be."

I can't get my brain around it....:csad:

Jinn, I'm going to have to say you need to redo the application so we can actually understand it...

"Well the way thing work out won't be the original but the characters and the story's will be."

Heh. Yeah, that's Jinn for ya.:woot:

Ohh ha ha. Basically the idea that characters getting put into the real world isn't original.. But they're from books. So new story's and characters.

Do autobiographies or historical books count? Cause if they do, I have mad dibs on Stephen Colbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"