It's the new Lounge, Charlie Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

*knows **** all about Twilight*

Edward breaks up with Bella and she's depressed for months and months over it. It's hard to read it's so sad.

"This is the last time you'll ever see me." (Just so you know what I'm talking about without saying names to spoil or make people think I love him...:o)

I won't cry, I think. I think I'll just be impressed and feeling bad for her.

Especially since I had to do the same once in a way and I still feel bad about it. Long story.

I've had a similar experience, only I was on Bella's end rather than Edward's. It still hurts a little to think about, even though it's been a long time.

[I've had a similar experience, only I was on Bella's end rather than Edward's. It still hurts a little to think about, even though it's been a long time.

It kinda got out of hand here. :o

Hence why I feel guilty.

Edward breaks up with Bella and she's depressed for months and months over it. It's hard to read it's so sad.
Oh, yeah...I remember in the trailer she tries to kill herself loads of times.

Really?!?

No...why did I read that spoiler. No.....they have to get back together though, right? :csad:

FairTax can suck my ...... *Sube takes my keyboard away and smacks me over with it*

Edit: FairTax is awesome

OH, yeah...I remember in the trailer she tries to kill herself loads of times.

Well she isn't doing it in hopes of dying. When she does something dangerous she hears his voice (or in the movie's case sees him) telling her to not do it.

:hehe: ..... oh sorry it sounded funny to me

How is that funny? :huh:

Really?!?

No...why did I read that spoiler. No.....they have to get back together though, right? :csad:
Is your world now completely destroyed, Erz?

It's so annoying when people who NEVER post in the lounge start the new lounge :cmad:

Love the thread title change. :p

this is the twilight crap right? yea i thought so
i dont want to crap over your love for it but its not my thing
it just funny to me :hehe:

At least you weren't a total ass over it. You have your opinion,and I'll have mine.

At least you weren't a total ass over it. You have your opinion,and I'll have mine.

yea i was going to go all over you for being a twilight fanatic but i resisted, it didnt want to look bad :hehe:

sorry that was my anti-Twilight side coming out :hehe:

whats sucks is that i work at the library and all the girls whine about the all twilight books getting checked out for months
it hurts my ears at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back