Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jynx: black face, pink lips
Magmar evo: Black face, pink lips

Anyway, I dunno, I would love the thing if it still had a duck bill. Seriously. Why isn't he a duck anymore

Spidey-Bat said:
Because ducks suck :o

28.gif
You go to Hell! :cmad: You go to Hell and you die! :cmad:

So, to respond to a few things from a while ago just for the sake of arguing, because I like it:

Dragonite is 4x weak to ice, but picking up flying makes it 4x resistant to grass (pretty worthless) but more importantly, immune to ground, so no Earthquaking my main mon:yay: That, and stat increases, mean that I am totally right, and awesome

Speaking of Earthquake, segue segue segue, inc said Dotaitos (grass starter's final) looked cool; I just found out he learns Earthquake naturally. That is pretty hard to pass up. Save a TM right there:up:

Yanma's evo is pretty awsome.

Gligar needs to die, and his stupid evo too.:cmad:

Not Jake said:
So, to respond to a few things from a while ago just for the sake of arguing, because I like it:

Dragonite is 4x weak to ice, but picking up flying makes it 4x resistant to grass (pretty worthless) but more importantly, immune to ground, so no Earthquaking my main mon:yay: That, and stat increases, mean that I am totally right, and awesome

Speaking of Earthquake, segue segue segue, inc said Dotaitos (grass starter's final) looked cool; I just found out he learns Earthquake naturally. That is pretty hard to pass up. Save a TM right there:up:

I think these are the hardest starters to choose from. All 3 of their evolutions kickass (design wise) and learn some good moves.

If I end up getting back into videogames, I'll probably start with the Donaitos thing because it looks like Venusaur if he was beaten savagely with an awesome stick.
Always liked Venusaur. :up:

That grass starter looks okay, I mean, I like Venusaur better myself, but that grass starter learning EQ, plus being ground makes him neutral to fire...pretty good. Of course he takes 4x ice now, but I dunno, Venusaur is half poison so he takes double psychic damage...positives and negatives to each. I'll stick with my main mon Venusaur:up:

The one I have in my Fire Red has an Adamant nature so he has pretty equal attack & special attack...which I was disappointed by, but it'll probably turn out OK in D/P with more grass moves being physical:up:

Oh yeah, incurock, Pokemon have natures now.:o Basically, randomly assigned personalities that slightly increase one stat's growth rate and decrease another stat. That way not everyone battling has a same-strength Venusaur, for example. The game is pretty much fun for kids on the surface but in reality, deeper than hell.:up:

Not Jake said:
Oh yeah, incurock, Pokemon have natures now.:o Basically, randomly assigned personalities that slightly increase one stat's growth rate and decrease another stat. That way not everyone battling has a same-strength Venusaur, for example. The game is pretty much fun for kids on the surface but in reality, deeper than hell.:up:

That's pretty ****in' awesome.
I might ask for a GameBoy for Christmas. :up:

GameBoy? Get a DS Lite. You can play GBA and DS games.

Yeah, get a DS Lite and just play a GBA Pokemon on it; then you can just leave it in the DS's GBA slot when the DS Pokemon comes out, and you can transfer all your old Pokes to your new game that way.:up:

Spidey-Bat said:
GameBoy? Get a DS Lite. You can play GBA and DS games.

That's what I meant. I forgot the little initial things. :o

Spidey-Bat said:
Anyone picking up Ranger?
Eff no, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon ain't Pokemon where I come from.:cmad:

I hear you can get a legendary from Ranger, but you need to like, beat Ranger, and then go to a Nintendo Event. That is way too complicated. Whatever it is, I'll just get it traded to me over wifi.

Spidey-Bat said:
It's not a GameBoy DS. It's a Nintendo DS.

Wait, ****, so does that means it plugs into a TV? :huh:
I don't have a TV. :csad:

Geez inc you're in a bad way:csad:

No, it's a Nintendo DS, which is just what the handheld is called. They just decided not to put it under the Gameboy brand since it has two screens.

Am I the only person who has never played a Pokemon game?

Not Jake said:
Geez inc you're in a bad way:csad:

No, it's a Nintendo DS, which is just what the handheld is called. They just decided not to put it under the Gameboy brand since it has two screens.

I'm basically a raccoon. :csad:
I miss my Sega Genesis. :csad:

Not Jake said:
Eff no, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon ain't Pokemon where I come from.:cmad:

I hear you can get a legendary from Ranger, but you need to like, beat Ranger, and then go to a Nintendo Event. That is way too complicated. Whatever it is, I'll just get it traded to me over wifi.

That's not it, in Ranger you get an egg during one of the quests you do, and you transfer the egg to D/P and hatch it. That's the only way you get that specific pokemon.

Spidey-Bat said:
Anyone picking up Ranger?

I will be, only to get Manafi.

I bought Mistery dungion, and it was probably the worst stinking game in the world.

NJ is right, it's not pokemon.:cmad:

Stupid wasted 30 bucks, but I'm trading it in for credit towards the Wii opening day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"