It's What Paula Deen's Eyes Eat For Dinner: Awesome Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to like them, but it lessened as it went along.

SvJdR.jpg

5jHJh.jpg

Game of Rogues reminds me of the cover of Child of Dreams
BatmanChildofDreamCVR.jpg

Even more Batman. Seriously though, this is awesome and I would likely crash my car if I saw this on the road.

ZZ648FFC67-550x412.jpg

Even more Batman. Seriously though, this is awesome and I would likely crash my car if I saw this on the road.

ZZ648FFC67-550x412.jpg
Reminds me of an episode of Zorro the anime.

A scholar friend of Diego comes to town to write a book about Zorro, he figures his true identity and that unintentionally leads the army to capture Diego. Bernard (not a mute inventor, he's kid Zorro in this one) and the scholar dressed as Zorro save Diego, in the process Bernard tosses some grenades on the army base wall and they shape a hole like Zorro's trademark 'Z'

I miss that show

YEAH, DONT GET WHATS GOING ON WITH STORMS HEAD/HAIR. OR JEAN GREY'S JIGSAW SKIN ON HER FACE.

BUT I DIG MACHINE MAN AS INSPECTOR GADGET LOL

-DOOM :doom:

Next movie needs Sam Jackson, Mel Gibson, Liam Neeson, and a Clint Eastwood cameo.

These Shining statues are pure nightmare fuel. The Shelly Duvall one is completely accurate however.

ZZ36C3B06C-550x309.jpg

That's why Kobe will NEVER be better then Jordan. Kobe will never play against cartoon aliens for the fate of mankind and win! NEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"