Paula Deen's "Hey Y'all!" Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closing of Star Wars Galaxies is traumatic? :huh:

Is this for real? I've gone through hell this year. Real hell. This girl was crying about a videogame going offline? :dry: Some people don't know how good they have it.

Is this for real? I've gone through hell this year. Real hell. This girl was crying about a videogame going offline? :dry: Some people don't know how good they have it.

Did you not read the rest of the thread? The closing of SWG was not what I described as traumatic. I was talking about an incident that happened last week.

If you're interested in the recent history of this thread, you should probably read it thoroughly, but it'd be best not to bring it up. We should move on entirely from here on out. :up:

I finally saw the movie Rubber...I am not sure what I just watched :huh:

That's the murderous tire, right?

Yes. It is alive and makes stuff explode. It also has this weird 4th wall thing going on. I mean, it is obviously odd...since it is about a murderous tire. But, even with that concept...this was bizarre.

What you watched was no reason. The most powerful element of style. :batman:

But, all the things he names at the beginning have reasons!!! I was with him until he started talking about things we can scientifically explain. The tire itself was awesome. I also loved the ending. But, just a strange movie.

I want a three eyed kitten pirate.

Rubber is great. I'm watching Birdemic right now. For the second time. :o

Is Birdemic on Netflix instant? I have heard a lot about this movie. Kind of want to watch it.

Yes. DO IT. DOOOO IT.
So funny. It's bad.

Every two seconds they try to throw in some social commentary on global warming or Iraq. Then a bird will kill someone while they're pooping. Not kidding.

And the music is like off Air Bud or something. I'm in love.

At the risk of you lot thinking I'm weird, are there any intimate tiresploitation scenes in that movie, Rubber?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"