iTunes won't take code to redeem movie

Team Andino

The Paragon of Virtue
Reaction score
Sorry to make a new thread for this but I've never posted on this section an didn't see anything that I thought helped me.

I bought Batman (The 20th Anniversary) on Blu-Ray and I wanted to download the redeemable movie for my itunes which it gives a code to but when I put it in it tells me its an invalid code. When I try an go to there official site for help it won't let me send the request for help because it won't even let me fill out the final required field. It says I need to select an option but there's nothing to pick from an keeps me right where I am. Anyone know of anything to help?

Go here for help.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

I know that iTunes is where you get your digital copy from. I just recently got two BluRays with digital copies and they worked fine. Once I figured out what the hell I was doing. I am not sure if this is iTunes' problem or WB. But that should help you out.

I didn't see your post till today so thank you for responding. I just messaged them an I'm hoping to get word on the problem in the next day or so so thanks again. I sure hope this works

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"