iZombie iZOMBIE Season 1 Episode 13 "Blaine's World" season finale Partytime, excellent

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
[YT]bQre791ry30[/YT]

LIV FACES A TOUGH DECISION - After discovering new evidence in the Max Rager case, Liv (Rose McIver) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) pay a visit to Vaughn Du Clark (guest star Steven Weber) at Max Rager HQ. Ravi (Rahul Kohli) continues his search for a cure. Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) makes Liv an offer she can't refuse. Lastly, Major (Robert Buckley) finds himself in an unbelievable situation. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Rob Thomas (#113).

mj5EOhG.jpg
wM4nwXl.jpg
0IgaN21.jpg
MoOwocp.jpg
Q5hNA2J.jpg

Can't wait.

So glad this show made the CW's fall schedule; we'll have a much shorter wait.

I'm already going crazy waiting for more Flash and Daredevil.

Bummed that I have to watch the finale on the DVR. Those jerks at my job say I have to actually show up if I want them to pay me. The nerve.

She won't save him? Bum bum bummmmm.

"but You know what my mom used to say"
"why'd I stop using birth control"?

Great line.

Major-Z but will it stick?

That finale! Major went all badass on those guys, since Lowell died, I want Liv/Major to have some happy times. Things just sucked for her in this finale. She needs to keep some kickass brains on the side.

what a consistently excellent season. I think The 100 and iZombie are my favorites on CW right now. Although I like Flash and Arrow these 2 I feel are better shows.

That slaughter gave me major wood.

See what I did there? :o

She should have left Major's dead whiny ass on the floor. Most people who are bleeding out and about to die might have at least one regret or thing they wish they could have done. Major has the chance to do whatever it is he regretted not getting to do before he bled out and died. But nope. His reaction to getting at least one more day of life is to act like a wet blanket.

Him going Punisher on those zombies was great tho.:D

A good episode, but given that it is the finale to season one i would have preferred no loose ends. This one has a lot of loose ends.

They also set up the villains to season two: super zombies lol.

A good episode, but given that it is the finale to season one i would have preferred no loose ends. This one has a lot of loose ends.

They also set up the villains to season two: super zombies lol.

Nah. I suspect a more corporate/mad science kind of vibe in the pipeline.

Major was badass then became annoying but he made some valid points. I hope the cure works for him. Tough break for Liv. I hope another option to save her brother comes through if she holds firm on her decision. Last thing she needs is for her family to hate her too.

She should have left Major's dead whiny ass on the floor. Most people who are bleeding out and about to die might have at least one regret or thing they wish they could have done. Major has the chance to do whatever it is he regretted not getting to do before he bled out and died. But nope. His reaction to getting at least one more day of life is to act like a wet blanket.

Oh bulls***. :o

He had every right to chew her out.

Finally watched the Episode. Great stuff. Looking forward to more Zombie slaying by Major in Season 2.

Well that episode got me right in the feels. Major annoys me at times, but he was right to be annoyed with Liv. She knew how he felt about zombies, and did what she did because she couldn't watch him die. She then compounded her mistake by giving him the cure, as it screwed everyone else who is a zombie.

Major the Zombier Slayer was awesome! Great finale to a great season. Can't wait for S02. :up:

Daredevil aside, I think this is the best comic book show on TV right now. I just loved the first season and can't wait for the second. I just can't find any serious thing to complain about with this season. The characters are all too often so unusually reasonable and level headed...especially for a CW show that deals alot with interpersonal relationships. The Flash was very good in it's 1st season as well but the Iris/love triangle crap kinda pulled it down in parts so I gotta say this was better. Major is model of how ingenues/damsel's in disress to the main protagonist should be like.

Last edited:
:atp: That was fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"