J Cool

J Cool said:
Johnny Cash is dead though.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah but his music will live forever. That is why he is immortal.

Caliber said:
Yeah but his music will live forever. That is why he is immortal.

I frikkin love Johnny Cash...I'm a little young to say that...but i love his music.

J Cool said:
10$ gift certificate to Target.

Sweet I can get most of the things that people need with that. Where did you get so fast?:doom:

J Cool said:
I frikkin love Johnny Cash...I'm a little young to say that...but i love his music.

I just started to listen to his music awhile back when Hurt came out. I'm a huge NIN fan so I heard it and loved his version. I bought one the greatest hits cd and can't stop litening to it. Its just great.

Caliber said:
Sweet I can get most of the things that people need with that. Where did you get so fast?:doom:

Say that again in differnt phrasing dude. I don't understand. Where did i what?>

Colossal Spoons said:
Maybe an old poster's joke account? I knew he typed too well!
possibly...or some banned poster come back to haunt us

he seems okay...though somewhat ignorant of the mods rules

he claimed to know Dew and be an old user

J Cool said:
Say that again in differnt phrasing dude. I don't understand. Where did i what?>

The 10 gift certificate.:doom:

Alrighty then, I'll just treat you like a new person anyway. I'm not feeling up for a Nancy Drew mystery to figure out who you are right now. :up:

J Cool said:
Gonna have to leave you hanging Cal. It's a long story.

Thats cool, I need to get to target soon now.:doom:

Colossal Spoons said:
I guess. I'm just glad you're the first new person who actually types intelligently. Props.

Suckas!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:up:

:up:
Caliber said:
Thats cool, I need to get to target soon now.:doom:

Where do you live? They are all closed around me. Jeez dude don't worry. Do last minute shopping like normal people.:up:

J Cool said:
:up:

Where do you live? They are all closed around me. Jeez dude don't worry. Do last minute shopping like normal people.:up:

EL Paso, It's closed so I'll go soon to look for something. I really don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"