I Would Like To Personally Bow to Mister J

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
for constantly putting up with this s***

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=311925

I wonder where they get the reputation on here that they are all crazy:o Everyone come in here and tell Mister J how good of a job he is doing keeping the batn00bs at bay:up: And yes, it is a lot worse than that in there:csad:

p.s. thanks to batkilt for sending me this good laugh.

Last edited:
That is a dumb thread :dry:

But it should be no surprise. It's from the batforum :o

Last edited:
Whats with 'The 40 year old vulcan' avy, every one seem's to have it?

Well, putting the GIANT Font in your sigs is making your sigs all too long, you realize. That will be fixed soon, right?

Meh, I can see the guy's point its fun hearing the scream in various popular movies, I mean I do not think it ruined his day because it not in the film. He not saying the movie any worst for not having it. Its better than 99 threads about "CHRIS NOLAN IS GOD!" "HEATH LEDGER GREATEST ACTOR EVA!" Cut the guy some slack, its just an interesting point of discussion.

Mister J definitely gets my respect. :up:

No offense. I mean, I'm sure he's a good mod and all, but it's a mod that clicks buttons on a superhero message board. Who the **** cares?

What would I do without him? Go back to ripping off SHH mods?

No, no. No!, No he...he, completes...me.

Sometimes I just want to kiss him
joker-kiss3.jpg

I`m not going to lie, I first read it as "I would personally like to blow Mister J".

I`m not going to lie, I first read it as "I would personally like to blow Mister J".
If it is in your mind and you read it that way...then your brain is telling you something:o

Meh, I can see the guy's point its fun hearing the scream in various popular movies, I mean I do not think it ruined his day because it not in the film. He not saying the movie any worst for not having it. Its better than 99 threads about "CHRIS NOLAN IS GOD!" "HEATH LEDGER GREATEST ACTOR EVA!" Cut the guy some slack, its just an interesting point of discussion.
He wants to hear a fake scream in an already great movie just because it is tradition? Please:whatever: This is a prime example of batfans sitting on their butt with nothing to complain about in a great movie so they make idiotic crap like this up:o

They are not called "batn00bs", they are called b00bs GODDAMN IT! :cmad:

And boobs are now called Chris Nolans.

I can't even see the thread, i click on the link & there's some sh7t about Account Privelages

Man.. I was all excited to see that link and I don't have access... Too slow I guess.

I've had Chaseter bow down to me before...

... it was an overrated experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"