I Would Like To Personally Bow to Mister J

Man.. I was all excited to see that link and I don't have access... Too slow I guess.
It was a poster calling for the Wilhelm-Scream in the next Batman sequel and was dissapointed it hadn't been in Batman Begins or the Dark Knight. He went on further to say that the movies would have been better with it:o

It was a poster calling for the Wilhelm-Scream in the next Batman sequel and was dissapointed it hadn't been in Batman Begins or the Dark Knight. He went on further to say that the movies would have been better with it:o

Seriously? I like Wil and all, but he'd just spend his screen time in the film going on rants about religion and why Thing looked like an orange circus peanut in the Fantastic Four films and maybe play a Led Zeppelin riff or three on his guitar. That's just not very compelling film.

jag

Seriously? I like Wil and all, but he'd just spend his screen time in the film going on rants about religion and why Thing looked like an orange circus peanut in the Fantastic Four films and maybe play a Led Zeppelin riff or three on his guitar. That's just not very compelling film.

jag
No it is not:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"