Jake Gyllenhaal is a Nightcrawler

The Endless

WE are Groot
Reaction score
Check this video out. Pretty interesting way to promote a film

Nightcrawler is an upcoming crime/thriller film written and directed by Dan Gilroy of The Bourne Legacy. The film stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Bill Paxton, Rene Russo and Riz Ahmed.

A driven young man (Gyllenhaal) stumbles upon the underground world of L.A. freelance crime journalism.

BUY A TICKET!!!!!

Why yes, I will. That last line just sold me on this movie. Jake looks batsh** crazy. :woot:

haha yea. Big fan of Jake. I wanted him as Dr Strange actually.

That's interesting. I never would have thought of Jake for Strange. I kinda wanted him for the new Batman.

To win the lottery you have to have the money to buy a ticket!!

Crazy, man. Jake is becoming a massively good character actor.

Yea i've always thought highly of him. But Prisoners especially showed he's definitely one of the best around.

I'm getting some American Psycho vibes from the trailer.

Anyone see Enemy? It was so f***ing weird. Jake was great in it, though I can't wholeheartedly say I liked it. It's definitely a movie that I haven't been able to stop thinking about though.

I did, it started with such a promising premise, but it just meandered the entire time. The performances and cinematography was great, but it had a dull story. The ending...I still don't know what the f*** that meant.

I did, it started with such a promising premise, but it just meandered the entire time. The performances was great...great cinematography, but a dull story. The ending...I still don't know what the f*** that meant.

Yeah, I agree with all of that. I still couldn't help but
think of Jon Peters when I saw the giant spider.

Bahahaha that promo vid was great. Jake looks totally whacked out.

He's trying to be all friendly and then BUY A TICKET!!! and the crazy eyes, and then he composes himself.

Well, I'm certainly going to BUY A TICKET to see this.

Reminds me of Peter Finch in his Oscar performance in Network.

Last edited:
It's such an interesting topic for a film. Really looking forward to this. I love a good noir.

Here's the trailer from youtube

Last edited:
The trailer is kinda hypnotic. I've watched it like 5 times in a row. I love the music, anyone know what its called or who its by?

Someone's getting an Oscar nod. And since I just jinxed it he obviously won't now. :o

He and Jackman should've got nods for Prisoners really.

Sorry for the double post. Just saw this on IMP.

6eZ8x3K.jpg

getting a strong ''Drive'' vibe from that trailer and the poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"