Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

That judge should have been removed from this case a long time ago. She was appointed by Trump and is clearly doing everything in her power to help him.
I agree. I dont get why she's still there. :(

He gets away with everything. :(
I don't agree. He's on the hook for over $600M and in order to appeal, he's got to post a bond. Can that get reduced? Maybe, but he's got problems. As far as the criminal cases go, this points out something I've said for a long time about those "scales of justice". If you can pay a lot of lawyers, that money tips the scales. He's got one shot......to get elected. If that fails, it's over for him. I think at least one of those trials will be completed before November and I'm not sure a conviction is much, if at all, worse than being on trial during your presidential campaign.

I don't agree. He's on the hook for over $600M and in order to appeal, he's got to post a bond. Can that get reduced? Maybe, but he's got problems. As far as the criminal cases go, this points out something I've said for a long time about those "scales of justice". If you can pay a lot of lawyers, that money tips the scales. He's got one shot......to get elected. If that fails, it's over for him. I think at least one of those trials will be completed before November and I'm not sure a conviction is much, if at all, worse than being on trial during your presidential campaign.
In normal times just being indicted would cost you votes. Now? It just raises your popularity. I wish one of the trials would be complete by November, but Trump seems to be winning the delay game. :( Trump deserves more than just being broke, he needs to be in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"