Jason Momoa is Frosty The Snowman | Warner Bros.

I guess it’s probably a good thing that Momoa isn’t playing this role. It would have been a headache. Fox News would have spent weeks complaining about the casting, claiming that Frosty is white.
tenor.gif

Momoa in a Frosty the snowman movie (!) seems like an oddly specific thing for WB to just make up. And didn't Momoa say that the announcement was the BS part? He didn't actually deny the project's existence or even his participation.

Anyhoo... Since I'm not yearning for a new, modern take on Frosty, I don't have a dog in this fight. :word:

Technically it wasn't Warner Bros. It was probably the production company, whose executives used to be part of WB.

LOL, Idris Elba in an action thriller by the guy who did Extraction is all you need to say for me to want to see this movie. Bonus points if they use the Van Halen song “Stay Frosty” during the credits (RIP Eddie) and if Elba’s hero character has a penchant for Frosties from Wendy’s.

LOL, Idris Elba in an action thriller by the guy who did Extraction is all you need to say for me to want to see this movie. Bonus points if they use the Van Halen song “Stay Frosty” during the credits (RIP Eddie) and if Elba’s hero character has a penchant for Frosties from Wendy’s.

All they have to do is change one thing to their synopsis.

After miraculously surviving a bullet to the head, a snowman has to figure out who wants him dead and why. He needs to stop the assassin while still making it back home in time to spend Christmas with his son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"