Iron Man Jeff Bridges Joins the Cast

I wonder if Jeff will be playing Stark's friend and confidant, Happy Hogan?

How is it that Marvel is doing everything right and DC everything wrong. Well except Batman.

:eek: :up: Bridges is not the type you'd expect in a movie like this.

muse.jpg

wow amazing! This guy kicks A** in the films I've seen him in. Dang its kinda startng to look sorta like a major film.

I mean yeah its Iron Man, but the cast present so far are some heavy hitters.

I mean real heavy hitters. The kind that deliver in thier work.

This is cool news, very.

With so much hard core talent, I hope this film doesnt get screwed up.

Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane?:D

Damn. The A-listers just keep coming and coming. The script must be fantastic! I do not see how anyone could not be excited about this.

Great news!

I can't wait for the first full length trailer when they close with the words...."featuring Academy Award Winner....Academy Award Nominee..." for EVERY main cast member! How many comic based films can do that?

This cast is definitely up there with Batman Begins. If this movie is as good I will love it to death.

How is it that Marvel is doing everything right and DC everything wrong. Well except Batman.

Marvel is definitely on a roll. I think DC is taking their time and making sure they get all the proper pieces in place (writers, directors, producers, actors) instead of just throwing anything and everything out there all at once.

It'll pay off for them in the long run.

Because DC ****ed up with Superman and they are trying to make up for it financially.

Marvel is definitely on a roll. I think DC is taking their time and making sure they get all the proper pieces in place (writers, directors, producers, actors) instead of just throwing anything and everything out there all at once.

It'll pay off for them in the long run.

I still think the big advantage is that Marvel can wheel and deal and be creative with any studio they wish. DC is owned and locked in to one studio. DC properties find the path of least resistance. Marvel's new slate is entirely self produced and the company itself hinges on their quality and performance. Iron Man HAS to be good. The WB would LIKE DC stuff to be good but it's just a minor subsidiary to them. That's a huge difference.

Great news!

I can't wait for the first full length trailer when they close with the words...."featuring Academy Award Winner....Academy Award Nominee..." for EVERY main cast member! How many comic based films can do that?

IM needs one more Academy Award Nominee/Winner to tie BB.

;) We need only one week to figure out who's right. But after what I have seen (I am talking about the whole footage,w hich was shown in trailers and tv-spots)... :down

Weren't you the one who had huge predictions for Superman Returns and when its opening sucked you were saying it needs more time?

This movie's budget is getting bigger and bigger

This film never ceases to amaze me.
It receives more and more creditability every couple of weeks. :up:

My #1 Marvel hero may possibly be in a masterpiece.

Wow, this is quite an all-star cast they've got themselves.

You can't top Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Gary Oldman, Rutger Hauer, and Morgan Freeman.

That is the best ensemble cast in a long time.

Of the characters that we know are in the film, I'm thinking Bridges is either Obadiah Stane or General Gabriel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"