Days of Future Past Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So again I say, if Jean were to be "cured" would her hair then turn raven black a la Mystique? :doh:
Wow...did you even read my post? I'm saying that there can be more than one gene that dictates the color and structure of your hair so its plausible that a change in her hair color can be a result of her mutation. Meaning that hair color is not natural even though the color itself IS a natural hair color (although that natural hair color could be found on a gene locus where it is not considered abnormal.) So no, given that Jean Grey's mutation didn't alter her physical appearance, I don't see why it would change color.

Anyways this body suit crap is NOT good. The makeup for mystique was a lot worse than the X1-X3 makeup as is.

I agree. I mean why can't she wear her classic white costume from the comics. I would much prefer that.
Mystique.jpg
Honestly, nude mystique is SO much more interesting and creative from an aesthetic standpoint. I mean, they can definitely do this for a change but I definitely think nude is a cooler look for her.

Its look cooler in films but in comics, I prefer to see her with clothes.

Honestly, nude mystique is SO much more interesting and creative from an aesthetic standpoint. I mean, they can definitely do this for a change but I definitely think nude is a cooler look for her.
:onude jlaw is better for everyone

Didn't you know, being like the comics automatically means it's better. :o

(I think both looks are great for their respective contexts)

Viewing the bluray extras ,Mystique Makeup duration:

X1:12 hours
x2:9hours
X3:7 hours

Xfirst class:4/5 hours

XDOFP:??

Jennifer will end up ruining the character,Rebecca made ​​the character wonderfully.I want Rebecca back!

tumblr_mdo8pcZpFO1ql2l3ro1_250.jpg

Well admitedly Rebeccca is better looking in general than Jen. She looked awesome as Mystique. Jen looked a bit like a (very good) cosplayer.

I still say there Is decent chance Rebecca will be back In Future scenes.They never Intnded for last stand to be last film with Mystique.On DVD commantary the revealed If not for Rebecca's short lived TV show the plan was for her to be with Magneto In park and reveal her going to government was part of plan.

Mystique's role In films was suspose to be relativly small.Because they liked what Rebecca was doing as Mystique they expanded It to include her mano on mano fight with wolverine and hint of relationship with Wolverine In first film and even more when they did X2.

Plus they need someone other than Xavier and Magneto to be In both timeframes.

And Rebecca Is one of Bryan Singer's circle of actors.Also remember Bryan cast and directed Rebecca's husband In his unsold Pilot Mockinbird Lane.She might have helped Jerry O'Connell get that part.

Will you stop saying "circle of actors"?

What is this mythical circle?

"Bryan Singer's circle of actors" is a myth!

And the make-up process for Mystique would take only 1 to 3 hours with the body suit.

How will it be form fitting enough to not look bulky and still look like she is naked? Will it be anything like olympic swimmers' suits? But even those for women aren't as close fitting around the boobs to look like how movie Mystique looks.

Couldn't they use CGI to smooth over imperfections in the suit?

Couldn't they use CGI to smooth over imperfections in the suit?

I hope they don't use CGI, because it might look really obvious that Mystique is just wearing a body suit or that her CGI appearance wouldn't look similar to the previous films where Mystique had body paint/prosthetic.

As long as the CGI is quality work, you probably won't even notice it.

even if CGI is great, CGI wont look like real skin, specially if we get closer shots of her body

It can't be a full body suit I don't think. In the original X-Men movies, Mystique walked around in bare feet (eg the scene where she's on the plane). I think the bodysuit will probably cut off at the ankles. Also, her hands will have to be painted as well as it will just look like a glove (and also socks on her feet). So it still brings up the issue of the blue makeup touching her actual skin on her feet, hands and face. That means there's still the problem of skin irritation for Jennifer.

I hope they don't use CGI, because it might look really obvious that Mystique is just wearing a body suit or that her CGI appearance wouldn't look similar to the previous films where Mystique had body paint/prosthetic.

Surely they will have to use CGI to turn the body suit into blue scales and create the shapeshifting effect? She can't just be filmed wearing a suit, there is going to be post-production done on it.

I think the postproduction will be to correct the obvious parts of the suit

They'll probably use same techniques used on Red Skull in CA. Just tightening up the make up.

It can't be a full body suit I don't think. In the original X-Men movies, Mystique walked around in bare feet (eg the scene where she's on the plane). I think the bodysuit will probably cut off at the ankles. Also, her hands will have to be painted as well as it will just look like a glove (and also socks on her feet). So it still brings up the issue of the blue makeup touching her actual skin on her feet, hands and face. That means there's still the problem of skin irritation for Jennifer.

Yeah thats why they need to find a different ingredient or brand for the body paint that they will be using so JLaw won't have skin irritations again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"