71st Annual Golden Globe Awards

McConaughey and Ejiofor will be heavily linked to Superhero films. In fact, Ejiofor is the popular favorite on this board to play Black Panther.

Well, you saw him play pretty much the villainous mentor in Wolf.

So is it likely for J.Law win back to back Oscars and become the youngest two time winner in history?

McConaughey and Ejiofor will be heavily linked to Superhero films. In fact, Ejiofor is the popular favorite on this board to play Black Panther.

McConaughey for Aquaman DAMN IT!

It's going to be interesting to see where the career of Lupita Nyong'o goes. Whether or not she becomes an A-List black actress remains to be seen since there are so few of them. The big four (under 40 at least) are Kerry Washington, Zoe Saldana, Paula Patton and Rosario Dawson. Washington has Scandal and Saldana has the box office films and while Dawson and Patton have yet to receive the major awards or the box office (outside of maybe Ghost Protocol for Patton, although the box office success of that film was mostly overseas) both still get steady work.

tumblr_mzbfzr9DKs1s3y9slo2_500.gif

When McConaughey won, I was saying, "All right, all right." Then he went and said, "All right, all right, all right, all right."

And I thought, Damn, that's why this guy's awesome.

Cate Blanchett is one step closer to the Best Actress Oscar she deserves. Also, even while tipsy she is as beautiful, classy and all around amazing as they come. :)

Last edited:
When Mathew McConaughey won i started humming and beating my chest a la The Wolf of Wall Steet. I was alone in the house and did it for about 2-3 minutes straight....creepy if you think about it.

When Mathew McConaughey won i started humming and beating my chest a la The Wolf of Wall Steet. I was alone in the house and did it for about 2-3 minutes straight....creepy if you think about it.

[YT]VaNTcfOMSx8?t=10s[/YT]

:hehe:

Don't feel bad.

I did it win Leo won. :woot::awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"