Jeremy Sorrell Artwork

jrs2345 said:
Did this today...

290239252_417f2ed8a5_o.jpg

This "cartoony" style of drawing is pretty fun. It feels like I'm almost taking a break and it sort of cleans my slate...if that makes sense.

Thanks for viewing :spidey:

That's wicked I love that cartoony style. I get the need to change things up once and awhile.

Great-
Its almost a Sean "Cheeks"Gaolloway style,except you made it your own.His digits look great.
Well done man

Nice Spidey,.....definitly diffrent esspecialy with no back round...

jrs2345 said:
Did this today...

This "cartoony" style of drawing is pretty fun. It feels like I'm almost taking a break and it sort of cleans my slate...if that makes sense.

Cool. Looks like Spider-Man meets Samurai Jack!

J- im digging this hardcore- you totally need to do more in this style.

Its nice seeing your work have a sense of moment, as i find a lot of your single images a little static.

It reminds me a lot of Cheeks-74 at conceptart.org

Anyway, good stuff
:up: :up: :up:

very cool spiderman and I concur Iv'e got to see more work in this style.

Can't wait to see The Punisher Piece next???

Love the lobo and the funky spidey!

Very nice style Jeremy, only thing I don't like are the bunny ears on Wolverine.

thats great stuff. did Cartoon Network sign your new cartoon yet?

Wow dud just great stuff and i don't usually dig the animated work:up:

jrs2345 said:
Did this today...

Oh god... I can almost feel the freedom from it. I think you should keep that style :up:

jrs2345 said:
I've always liked Beast. I thought he was one of the more unique characters in comics and he is easily one of my favorite X-Men. I like how he is extremely smart, but also very strong physically...he is pretty intimidating. Also, he is very agile which is rare for a character of his stature.

Anyways, this is my first Beast artwork and I obviously fashioned it after Jim Lee's version of the character. I'm not too fond of the current look of Beast, so that is why I went this direction.

Hope you like it. I used India ink and watercolor on this one.

Thanks for looking.

275124343_017c11ea0a_o.jpg

The feet might weird, but, but... I love you so much. Incredible :up: I don't like the cat version either :down:
Some old stuff of yours is awesome too, Jeremy, specially the instant and loose ones.

Jeremy, was there any inspiration from Genndy Tartakovski on the Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Punisher? Just curious.

Tartakovsky :D I agree, looks similar...

how old are you Jeremy, btw?

i dont make requests...but i think itd be cool if you did a whole line up of a group of characters, marvel or dc (dc, dc!) using your cartoon style.

jla...avengers...something that could be used to resemble a cartoon promo...

thatd be grrrreat!

Mal'Akai said:
Jeremy, was there any inspiration from Genndy Tartakovski on the Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Punisher? Just curious.
No...I honestly don't even know who that is. I didn't have much inspiration for the animated stuff. I've just been going back to basic figure drawing construction (i.e. cylinders, squares, triangles, etc.) and while I was sketching that I just started messing around. I'll have to check out this artist's work though.

La_She-Beast said:
Tartakovsky :D I agree, looks similar...

how old are you Jeremy, btw?
I'm 24.

Zolland said:
i dont make requests...but i think itd be cool if you did a whole line up of a group of characters, marvel or dc (dc, dc!) using your cartoon style.

jla...avengers...something that could be used to resemble a cartoon promo...

thatd be grrrreat!
I thought about it, but I don't know if I can muster up enough creative energy to do this. I have a horrible attention span.

That Punisher is amazing. Please for the love of God, get into the industry. I'll gladly throw down my money for you.

Its gone.......its all gone? Deviant Art,everywhere,...its all gone????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"