Jessica Alba says she wants Franklin Richards in FF3

MarvelXI

Civilian
Reaction score
In a interview with MTV she says that she would like to see little Franklin running around.

link:
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/08/02/jessica-alba-sees-motherhood-for-fantastic-four-3/

For those who don´t know who he is:
Franklin Richards is the son of Reed and Sue Storm/Richards because of his parents cosmic radiation that they have passed to him he is an "Omega lvl" mutant (the same as Phoenix from X-men) making him one of the most powerfull charachters in the Marvel universe.
The diffence with him and the other mutants is that he has his mutant powers since he is a kid when the others only in the puberty.

Maybe the explanation was to long but I hope it helped to inform you.

She has said this in pretty much every press junket where the question "what do you want to see in the 3rd movie?" is asked.....it's nothing new.

he'll just turn into a jack-jack character

the ultimate deus ex machina

I just read that she and Cash are on the rocks. Maybe she wants to live vicariously thru Sue!

Spider–Man;12402692 said:
I just read that she and Cash are on the rocks. Maybe she wants to live vicariously thru Sue!

Friends say their confident they'll get back together....it was simply....she got all "I want a wedding" after Eva Longoria's wedding (it's a female thing) and Cash doesn't want to get married just yet....she was tired, got mad, overreacted....blah......blah..........blah.......they'll be back together, BUT probably much more "keeping the fans in the dark" after this little rumor mill escapade....

If Franklin ---> Annihilus in FF3, then I'm all for it.

Bah...they'll probably make Franklin a big floating dirty diaper with psionic powers.

Dr. Doom will kidnap the kid and will try to take his power from him killing Doom within 10 mins. into the movie. Then Galactus returns only to be defeated by the childes cosmic power. Another crappy Fantastic Four movie in the making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"