Fantasitc Four 3 Chatter.....enter NAMOR!?!?

Let's hope they do Mole Man or the Sub-Mariner a lot better than they did Galactus.

Black Panther and Wesley Snipes or heck combine both and put some x-men in there. They have the same producers.
Dr Hank with Richards.

If they can introduce Namor before his own movie thats also a good idea.

...they can not introduce Namor because they do not own him...

We already know that. Universal may or may not still have the rights and if they don't...Marvel does. Marvel could always join up with Fox on a film featuring both. 2 studios on one film isn't a new thing but I have no faith it'll ever happen.

We already know that. Universal may or may not still have the rights and if they don't...Marvel does. Marvel could always join up with Fox on a film featuring both. 2 studios on one film isn't a new thing but I have no faith it'll ever happen.

I don't think Marvel will be too quick to join with Fox on anything they have the rights to, and if IRON MAN does really well, they will be even more reluctent.

F4:ROTSS did step up for Namor I think

FF2 was quite an improvement over FF1, so I hope we hear some sort of announcement after the strike.

I'm not too excited with Namor but it introduces another marvel character to the big screen and i think that is cool.

So i see someone agrees with me on that. Anyone else?

My family loves the FF films. They're one of the few true "family friendly" superhero movies out there. Save the dark,edgy stuff for Batman I guess, we like our FF to be fun!

I hope there will be more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"