Jet-Li's Fearless

The Sage

The World's Finest
Reaction score
Saw it Saturday. Damn good movie with a good story behind it and pushing the action forward. The fighting scenes were off course, amazing. The cinematography was breathtaking. Jet-Li was great in it, and I'm referring to his acting ability. We all know he can kick butt, but he shined and showed he can do more than throw punches. If this is his last martial arts epic, then it's one heck of a way to go out. I look forward to seeing his performances in future films.

I loved Fearless (the best movie I've seen all summer) but it left me with that same melancholy feeling that Hero did. There was a time when I used to leave a Jet Li movie thinking only about the great fight scenes but the last few films he's been in (Hero, Unleashed, and Fearless) I've left the movie thinking about the characters, the story and the message.

The fights were great too though. My favorite being on the high platform. The "cat claw", "tiger claw" dialogue exchange had me cracking up.

Is this movie sub-titled. Doesn't matter either way im def going to see it, but I was just wondering.

It's sub-titled, but easy to follow.

Yeah, the subtitles were very easy to follow. It caught me off guard at first but once I got involved in the story I forgot I was even reading subtitles lol.

I loved this movie.
It was truly one of the best movies of this year. (Even though I am pretty sure it's been released a while ago.) This movie is easily my favorite movie, so far, of 2006. Jet Li is the man. The action scenes were great. I just wish it were a bit longer, but there is supposedly 30 minutes cut from the movie.

My rating: 9.5/10.

The most moving piece of Asian cinema I've ever seen.

While I was blown away by the technical aspects of Hero (music, cinematography, choreography, art direction, costume design, etc... all stunning), this film had that too, plus a much more emotionally gripping story.
The ending of this film had me crying my eyes out, I loved Hero, but it never really got me near that point.
Definitely the best Jet Li film I've seen.

What a great movie. Fights were nothing short of brilliant and they were not hard to follow. The sets, costumes and scenery were beautiful to look at. I really liked how they show his character transition from being reckless in the beginning to learning from his mistakes. The film promotes a valuable message about respecting each other, and not thinking someone/something is better than someone else. Last scene was bittersweet, but he fouind peace at the end.

I saw it last week pretty sweet first kung fu movie i ever saw in a theater. The only bad part was there were some girls wouldn't shut up.

I love jet li movies. So I'll definitely be seeing this.

:wow: I loved this movie. I just saw it yesterday. The fights were awesome as was the rest of the story. I loved the "tea scene" that made a lot of sense when comparing different styles. I'll definately be seeing this again in theaters (not to mention getting the DVD this Christmas).

Outstanding movie. Enjoyed it immensely. The whole story was good, and the film was really well shot.

I saw it earlier this summer. Despite being good, it didnt leave me overwhelmed like Hero did.

Yeah i thought it was pretty good aswell. Fight scenes were awesome. good story and the blind chick was good too.

i'm really surprised that america's only getting this film now, the uk got it a good few months ago.

the film is superb on of the better films i've seen this year

I was very disappointed in Hero.. Fearless was pretty awesome though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"