JLA Members to Appear in Season 4 Finale

I don't understand why the martian manhunter wouldn't be there especially since he is going to be around for the season finale of this season?

I was wondering the same thing, he was reported to be in the finale. Maybe they were just reporting who had not been mentioned yet. Don't know. But it can be assumed that MM is involved.

I wonder what part robin and batgirl are going to play in that or whether they won't be in it at all

or maybe they will be more grown up by then...

How about they hire a I dunno.....A new actor.

I hope that it's Wally West and Kyle Rayner as The Flash and GL. I wouldn't mind Jon Stewart, either, as GL.

I can't wait for this. That one episode where they were in the future was pretty good. I can't wait to see the JLA on The Batman. I wonder how Superman will look?

So far, that roster is pretty cool. Add in a few more heroes like Wonder Woman, Red Tornado, and Black Canary and it would be perfect!

Hell why dont they do the right thing and bring back justice league?

Awesomeness, Superman is coming to The Batman:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=3185

Bring back Brandon Routh!!

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0702/20/index.htm

Its george newburn and Clancy brown hell yeah!

Veteran voice actor Lex Lang told The Continuum he recently recorded several roles for the first two episodes of Kids' WB!'s new season of The Batman.

"I did the voices of Metallo, Clayface and the mayor," Lang told The Continuum. "And in the second episode I did the voice of a slacker dude who helps Superman get some Kryptonite off of him."

Lang said he lowered the register of his voice for Metallo and expects a computer enhancement to fit the character.

According to Lang, George Newbern is reprising his Justice League role of Superman and Clancy Brown is returning as Lex Luthor. Brown also voiced Mr. Freeze on The Batman.

Lang, whose recent credits include the voice of an announcer in the "Champions" episode of Legion of Super Heroes, said he enjoys working with Warner Bros. Animation and voice director Andrea Romano.

"I L-O-V-E working with Warner Bros and that's in capital letters with 10 exclamation points," Lang said. "Andrea is so talented as a director and brings out the best in the actors."

justice league got boring in its last season, timm and dini peaked at the end of season 3...

anything they do now even though the majority of you guys want it would be suicide...

The last season had some of the finest episode in the Timmverse. How anyone can even call it boring is beyond me.

The last season had some of the finest episode in the Timmverse. How anyone can even call it boring is beyond me.
the majority of the last season was throw away, less than half the eps were any decent.

and alive and destroyer were pretty weak. No where near the scale of the thanaghar invasion, heck luthor and brainiac alone posed a greater threat than the return of darkseid.

This is cool The JLA on The BATMAN (God Season 4 is without question the best season of THE BATMAN so far.)

the majority of the last season was throw away, less than half the eps were any decent.

and alive and destroyer were pretty weak. No where near the scale of the thanaghar invasion, heck luthor and brainiac alone posed a greater threat than the return of darkseid.

You mean like the majority of The Batman. :o :whatever:

I think the embargo killed a lot of potential for stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"