Un-Used 'The Batman' Design: Bruce Wayne

LegionsOfGotham

LegionsOfGotham.org Owner
Reaction score
Originally posted HERE

Legions of Gotham has always been your online home for all things 'the Batman'. We're sifting through our files and bringing you some stuff you've never seen before!

Here is the un-used draft of Bruce Wayne, drawn up by Jeff Matsuda.

THEBATMANbtsUnUsedBruce.jpg

The rest of our Un-Used design section can be found online HERE

:wow: Wow the Scarecrow looks pretty damn good! It's a shame he was never in the show. :(

Penguin looks a lot like the Paul Reubens character in Returns...

That's probably why it never made it into the full show...

BUT WHY DIDN"T THE KILLER CROC ONE MAKE IT!!!??? Killer Croc is not supposed to be an anthropomorphic crocodle!

And is it just me, or do catwoman's ears in that show looks less like those of a cat and more like those of a fennec fox?

Joker and Wayne look pretty much the same as they did in the show to me, The Penguin looks horrible, looks more like The Puffin.

That's probably why it never made it into the full show...

BUT WHY DIDN"T THE KILLER CROC ONE MAKE IT!!!??? Killer Croc is not supposed to be an anthropomorphic crocodle!

And is it just me, or do catwoman's ears in that show looks less like those of a cat and more like those of a fennec fox?
They look more like mouse ears that cat ears. Same goes for the ears on Halley Berry's Catwoman mask. Thats one of the biggest problems I have with alot of the TDK Catwoman designs.

I've seen this quite awhile ago. I like the design they're using right now for Bruce, which has changed since season 1. As in I think the only thing that has changed is they are drawing his nose straighter, which makes a big difference. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"