Joel Silver to produce He-Man movie

Dan Goddard for He-Man, he's kinda look like Dolph in some pose though.

he got style of a warrior...

sbdar1a.jpg

Ruh-Dar.jpg

manip this pic and you'll get He-Man & Battle Cat ;P

Jeremy Northam for Skeletor. He's got that John Hurt/Jeremy Irons-like voice and vibe which wold be appropriate for Skeletor.

Wh not just get Jeremy Irons?? Have him cast as Skeletor, but at the same time, replace his head with a CGI skull like they did for Cage in 'Ghost Rider'

Wh not just get Jeremy Irons?? Have him cast as Skeletor, but at the same time, replace his head with a CGI skull like they did for Cage in 'Ghost Rider'

I prefer someone bigger but it depends. Cgi is the way to go with skeletor and have the skull kinda yellow. He should look more like the modern skeletor(than like the classic skeletor) with fangs and all . Oh he has to have his ramhead staff. To bash his enemies with and fry them alive:woot:

Here is a question that no one seems to think ask. Which FX house should and might be willing to this movie, ILM or WETA? I think WETA would be the prefect one of them doing both props and digital effects. But I think Joel might go with same guys who did Matrix and V for Vendetta.

Here is a question that no one seems to think ask. Which FX house should and might be willing to this movie, ILM or WETA? I think WETA would be the prefect one of them doing both props and digital effects. But I think Joel might go with same guys who did Matrix and V for Vendetta.

thats something that has been discussed to death over at he-man.org

personally i say use a mixture of practical and cgi, give the practical to stan winston or rick baker and the cgi to weta

WETA by a longshot, but I would prefer not to go too overboard with the CGI. Use the CGI when necessary, don't overdose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"