Join the SHHFFLeague Season V...

The Man-Spiders are who we thought they were! :cmad:

And so continues the Blotto Badger's amazing ability to make the other team have a bad week. :up:

Also, "W's or Nothing"... I guess it's "Nothing"!!!! :cmad:

wow I cant believe I made the semi's :huh:

Holy crap. I thought our match was going to go down to the wire until Portis exploded.

Thanks. I honestly wasn't expecting much out of Washington. But they manned up last night and somehow took it to the Vikings.

I guess it's going to be me versus Mee. I can't believe it. Mee went 0-5 and I was in 17th place at one point.

Congrats Wiegeabo. You better win. If my team was to lose, I'd like to think it was to the best :up:

it looks like i'll finished in 6th place, after last night. :csad:

I'd rather lose it. These consolation games are pretty much just salt in the wound. I mean, hell, if Brady and Moss didn't have crappy week 15s, I would've rolled over The Crusaders and be playing Mee in the championship with an 80 point lead right now from 3 players. Brady and Moss have a week like that once in a blue moon. Unfortunately for my team, it fell on the first round of the playoffs. :csad:

Still, best of luck to both championship teams. Can't wait to get my hands on you guys next season :cwink:

Started 0-5 and made an unbelievable comeback. Congrats Mee.

I love how all my players started to come alive after I was eliminated. :csad:

I honestly didn't expect to beat Mee. Big Ben isn't going to play today, and Warner is only a probable. Gaffney and Graham didn't play.

I'm happy with second. Me and Mee were at the bottom, now we're finishing on top. :up:

Great Season, everybody!! Hopefully I'll lock up 3rd.

It's not a sure thing yet, wiegeabo is closing the gap.

86.57 to 52.79. Mee's late game players aren't doing much and weigeabo has made up about about 30 points since my first post. Plus he's got Portis playing now and Wayne tonight, assuming he plays.

You're only down by 7 now, with Wayne tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"