Joker Tattoo.

sb129

Civilian
Reaction score
Not sure if i have put this in the right place or what...

I want a wicked tattoo of The NEW Joker!!!

I can't find a good, picture i want it kinda comic book looking

can someone come up with something ?

Also i thought of having The Joker's Mask done from the bank!

Thoughts ? :grin:

It would be awesome to have a Joker tat. I'd get one of him from the trailer after he said 'evening commisioner', or of Joker doing his "I like that" look, with the knife in his hand, and licking his lips.

The internet wants it bandwidth back.

Your little attempt to show off just attributed to this topic...

Or have a tattoo of the Joker with a tattoo.

d000_1.JPG

Just think, when you're seventy five and the nurse is giving you a sponge bath, do you really wanna explain why you have a wrinkly picture of Heath Ledger on your arm?

Just think, when you're seventy five and the nurse is giving you a sponge bath, do you really wanna explain why you have a wrinkly picture of Heath Ledger on your arm?

ya see what i dont understand about people always constantly saying "oh thats going to look aweful when u get old, etc"...well yea when I get "old"- kinda got a few decades to go there. People are alive with their tattoos looking great longer than they are when looking horrible when old

Woah, i've got tattoos man, i'm not having a go. I don't care what mine looks like when i'm old, but I should think long and hard before you get *The Joker* put on your skin...

Your just asking for no sex honestly...

Tattoo of the Joker with a Tattoo....that's funny!

Not sure if i have put this in the right place or what...

I want a wicked tattoo of The NEW Joker!!!

I can't find a good, picture i want it kinda comic book looking

can someone come up with something ?

Also i thought of having The Joker's Mask done from the bank!

Thoughts ? :grin:

I'd say wait 'til the movie comes out so you know for sure that you like the Heath Joker.

And yeah, I'm wanting to get a Joker tattoo aswell. Not anytime soon, but I had a great idea recently. You know the two theatre masks that sit back to back with eachother? Well my idea was to have the laughing mask look like The Joker and have the crying mask look like Batman. Except I'd change the eyebrows of the crying mask to make it look like Batman's cowl, that way it looks more angst ridden rather than having a crying Batman. It'd be an awesome yin-and-yang style tattoo, plus it'd represent how much of a fan of the Batman series I am. But I'd need a REALLY good concept art pic of it before getting that one. You don't want to rush into a tattoo like that, lol. :batman::hoboj:

That idea I kinda like.

But seriously, I would honestly advise against getting a Batman and/or Joker tattoo.

It won't look good at all. Faces never do.

I'd say wait 'til the movie comes out so you know for sure that you like the Heath Joker.

And yeah, I'm wanting to get a Joker tattoo aswell. Not anytime soon, but I had a great idea recently. You know the two theatre masks that sit back to back with eachother? Well my idea was to have the laughing mask look like The Joker and have the crying mask look like Batman. Except I'd change the eyebrows of the crying mask to make it look like Batman's cowl, that way it looks more angst ridden rather than having a crying Batman. It'd be an awesome yin-and-yang style tattoo, plus it'd represent how much of a fan of the Batman series I am. But I'd need a REALLY good concept art pic of it before getting that one. You don't want to rush into a tattoo like that, lol. :batman::hoboj:

Thats what i was thinking!
:hehe:

Woah, i've got tattoos man, i'm not having a go. I don't care what mine looks like when i'm old, but I should think long and hard before you get *The Joker* put on your skin...

Your just asking for no sex honestly...

:lmao::applaud:funny:

It's true...

Chicks dig the car.

Not tattoos of The Joker.

lol, RobC dude you have like 7 of the final posts in the Bat-World forum man, it's hillarious, you've always got the last say...

and do you know of anything cool I could turn my Yoda tatoo into? :grin:

lol, I just go through every thread that i've posted in and see what people have replied too... I got way too much time on my hands...

And Yoda only turns into ET. You'll get more sex with Yoda, keep it.

lol, I just go through every thread that i've posted in and see what people have replied too... I got way too much time on my hands...

And Yoda only turns into ET. You'll get more sex with Yoda, keep it.

:woot: :applaud :funny: :lmao:

It's true. Chicks dig Yoda. It's all about the wisdom. That and the fact he can handle a five foot pole...

This is my Batman/Joker tat, taken from the back cover of The Killing Joke.
I'm more proud of this than most of my others, as I'm totally impressed with how well it came out.

And, when I'm old I'll be wrinkly and covered in liver spots anyway, so what difference will it make if there's the joker there or not? Only difference is I'll have to stretch the skin a little to show it off.
IMG_1949.jpg

this is my batman tat. im gunna be adding on to it very soon. eventually im planning on having an entire batman sleeve. i will have all of gotham going up my arm and the smoke going up with all the villians faces in it. then at the very top i will have a very F***ed up joker.

IMG_0608.jpg

kay i dont know if you guys can see it or not, cuz i cant. but if you cant see it then ill try posting another pic of it.

Oh my... What happened to the days of a big red heart with your womans name in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"