Joker Tattoo.

I have a question about getting Tattooed. How would I go about showing them what I want? Just print it off the computer or something?

Or if the pic is in a comic book you own then bring it with you.

Can't wait to see this.

I plan on getting a tattoo of Batman & Robin. Batman will have a Bat-like "W" on his chest and instead of an "R" Robin will have an "A" logo on his chest. My name is Alex and my father's name was Wes. Yes, it's a memorial tat(of sorts) for him, because we were always a team. :o

It's true...

Chicks dig the car.

Not tattoos of The Joker.

Well im a girl and i encourage my bf to get a joker tattooo... Heath joker is the best villian ever.. But as long as he gets it on his leg not upper body.

I have Bill Finger's original Joker Card tattooed on my forearm.

Only pic of it I can get right now....

1zxs7wl.jpg

So I hope this would be an appropriate place to post this. Wanting to show off my Joker/Harley Quinn tats!

It took me a long time to decide on which image to use. Most people might be surprised that I chose in a bold move, what so many lovingly call Leatherface Joker.
Death of the Family isn't my very favourite (that would honestly have to be Grant Morrisson's 'Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth' in presence). Though visually I find all incarnations of Mr J have their own special flair.

ANYWAY.. I went with this because it's significant of transformation, a kickass piece of art, and I have what you might call an interest in masks.

Apologies, these aren't the best pics but they will have to do. It's kinda tough taking an unrevealing picture of an area so close to my crotch. :awesome:

Attachments

• mrj-death.jpg
    mrj-death.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6
  • harlsdiamond.jpg
    harlsdiamond.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
^ They look amazing. Fantastic detail on Joker's face :up:

Thanks! I am very pleased with the outcome. My artist wanted to incorporate as many of the fine details as possible, and because of the intricate line work it took 4 sessions to complete.

Just edited to switch out to a different pic of my Harley diamonds, thought it would be appropriate to have one post-completion of The Joker to show sort of, how they look together.

I am thinking of eventually adding a flurry of bats rising from a full moon, just behind-ish the Joker's silhouetted side.

The flurry of bats from a mull moon would really look awesome. Add an extra touch of class to it.

4 sessions, how long was each session?

I think so too.. how can I not have Bats make a symbolic appearance? I've already come this far, after all. It's complete but 'feels' incomplete until that finishing touch.

I would say each session was about 3 or 4 hours at least. An insane experience (ha ha!) though so very much worth it.

What a wondrous delight to see his maniacal grin peering back at me each day. Each, and every day, for the rest of my life.. Lol. It's a commitment, folks! :joker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"