• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the virus idea before.

That's actually the first good idea for a sequel. That actually sounds pretty great

How do you realistically get a decent number of dinosaurs to the mainland, though?

It was hard enough to swallow in THE LOST WORLD.

Oh. The military dinosaur embryos, now fully grown, will escape. And an aged, bearded Chris Pratt will save us all.

If those embryos that were stolen in this film and made it in the wrong hands, people could find ways around the world to breed them.

I missed the virus idea before.

That's actually the first good idea for a sequel. That actually sounds pretty great

I remember reading somewhere that the sick Triceratops from the first movie was going to be the springboard for that.

How about a Jurassic Park/Fast and Furious crossover where Vin Diesel races dinosaurs? We can call it 2 Fast 2 Jurassic, or The Jurassic and Furious

OHfSxoZ.jpg

And the award for the worst manip ever goes to... :funny:

Last edited:
So I'm just watching a playthrough of the Telltale game again, which may as well be a mini-movie. From this, I'm just thinking to myself, what are the chances of any Prequels? Now before people hound me saying "Why go back?! We've come so far etc etc", What if it's a decent Prequel which would play immensely into a future movie? Now that Universal's making money off this, maybe they can be a little more ambitious even if they made the Indominus Rex.

Not only that but it could be a movie that could fix some of the missteps TLW and JP3 could have made? Kind of like "Days of Future Past"-ing it?

If those embryos that were stolen in this film and made it in the wrong hands, people could find ways around the world to breed them.

I doubt we have seen the last of the military plot. Russia and eastern Europe really use trained seals and dolphins so I could totally see Putin wanting a squad of velociraptors.:funny:

Having watched JW I am now open to militarised dinosaurs because, screw it, what difference does it make? lol.

This movie rocked, but I want something radically different for JP5. Let's get nuts with it. Let's freakin' go all out. I want a Post-Apocalyptic Dinosaur Planet, complete with Chris Pratt leading a team of survivors like Rick Grimes in a New York City wasteland.

We could get Samuel L. Jackson as a one-armed badass like Furiosa, swinging a machete with his mechanical arm. (I didn't see him die, did you?)

I'm not even close to joking.

This movie rocked, but I want something radically different for JP5. Let's get nuts with it. Let's freakin' go all out. I want a Post-Apocalyptic Dinosaur Planet, complete with Chris Pratt leading a team of survivors like Rick Grimes in a New York City wasteland.

We could get Samuel L. Jackson as a one-armed badass like Furiosa, swinging a machete with his mechanical arm. (I didn't see him die, did you?)

Jurassic Planet.

Last edited:

Directed by George Miller.

My idea for the sequel: JURASSIC WAR

-Military are using dinos in a foreign country for their military operations. The military scientists have developed technology that allows them to give commands to the dinos (we are led to believe in the 1st act that the dinos are following orders because they have been trained, but we find out in the 2nd act that there are actually hi-tech chips on the dinos that allows the military to control the dinos)

-Owen, Claire, Barry, and Lowery have made it their mission to retrieve the embryos and rescue the dinos from being used for war.

-The main character arc belongs to a US soldier, who will have a change of heart and will help the group rescue the dinos.

-A new supporting character is a female soldier from the invaded country who will have to work with the main character (US soldier) and Owen's group in order to rescue the embryos and the dinos and some innocent civilians.

Something like that.

Jurassic Planet.
I would love a dinosaur planet, maybe a more advanced (in time) sci-fi film. Doesn't have to be Earth. Earth could still be intact.

Just saw Jurassic world last night love it easily the second best Jurassic movie yet but I don't really no where they can go with the next one. About the poll I think the next Jurassic movie will be 2018. Jurassic world is making a lot of money and I heard a few months ago they had already started pre production on the sequel. So because they have already started pre production on the next one and the box office success I don't think we are going to have a long long want like we did from Jurassic park 3 to world.

How about a Jurassic Park/Fast and Furious crossover where Vin Diesel races dinosaurs? We can call it 2 Fast 2 Jurassic, or The Jurassic and Furious

lol that is to great:funny::funny:

My idea:

Wu and ingen move operations to the South American jungle. There they are hidden and inaccessible only by river barge. The ingen black ops team runs missions to the island to gather equipment and samples they left behind. Their main mission, capture Blue and Pratt. They are the key for militarization of raptors.

Pratt has been assigned to stay on the island and catalog all the animals remaining until it's decided what will happen to the animals. Howard is now in Africa working as a conservationist.

You can have 1/3 of the movie be Pratt on island. Next 1/3 could be the black ops team on island trying to get Pratt and Blue. We could see new paddocks and dinos eating guys with guns. Howard finds out and wrangles a team to rescue Pratt.

Last 1/3 would be in the jungle base of ingen.

For this to try and be big, they need Malcolm or Grant to come back. Movie ends with dinos escaping into the jungle.

I actually think the idea of militarized dinosaurs could work. At first glance I would agree that its a bit corny, but I think they could pull it off if they smart about it.

I would like to see them bring back some of the characters from the first three movies. I always liked Dr. Grant and thought that he was a better protagonist than Malcolm.

If Sam doesn't say "Hold on to your butts" I'm going to riot.

Thinking 2018 for the sequel, but would be better 2019. Easter 2018 would be good, but Universal already has their Monster movie there, could move. Then Summer 2018 is pretty much packed. Father's Day (June 15) would be good, but depends on what that untitled Pixar movie is or June 22 could work.

2019 is more open than 2018 with Easter and most of Summer. I think June 28 or July 29 would be best.

I recently began reading the 2011 comic "Jurassic Park: Redemption" and if it was tweaked a bit it could work really well for a follow up to Jurassic World. It seriously almost lines up perfectly.

I would love if BioSyn came into play in the sequel to this. With Hoskins gone and InGen potentially getting into legal trouble over this incident who knows who Dr. Wu could turn to. BioSyn, the rival company who wanted Nedry in the first film to steal embryos, could effectively come out and buy Dr. Wu and the embryos he has in his possession. What they wanted with the embryos from the get go? Who knows, but now that the park has collapsed it definitely would be for a entirely different purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"