Jurassic World - - Part 11

Damn, Tuesday box office went up! Another $13m added to domestic.

Damn, Tuesday box office went up! Another $13m added to domestic.

Discount Tuesday is Hollywood's favorite day of the week. I figure it will drop around 20% today and then 5% tomorrow. That puts it very close to $10m Thursday, which sets it up to possibly reach the mid-50's for the weekend. $500m domestic total by Sunday night very much in play.

I hope Omar Sy returns for the sequel.

Anyone else breathe a sigh of relief when[BLACKOUT] he survives his raptor ambush[/BLACKOUT]?

Discount Tuesday is Hollywood's favorite day of the week. I figure it will drop around 20% today and then 5% tomorrow. That puts it very close to $10m Thursday, which sets it up to possibly reach the mid-50's for the weekend. $500m domestic total by Sunday night very much in play.
I didn't even know Tuesdays were discounted in US!

If it gets to $500m by the Sunday that will be 17 days, 6 days ahead of Avengers' record!

Not gonna lie, I was surprised he made it through to the end of the movie. I loved the movie but the characterization in this movie was not at all inventive or fresh, I was fully expecting the black guy to eat it.

^Well, that is what we do. :o

Anyone else breathe a sigh of relief when[BLACKOUT] he survives his raptor ambush[/BLACKOUT]?

Me too, I feel that Owen, Claire, Barry, and Lowrey should all come back and work together as part of a team.

Yes, was ecstatic when I saw him at the end. I'd be all for him returning in the sequel.

Dino Riders - i actually thought that could be a good movie - sort of a mash up of JP and Transformers.

I figured if they wanted a sequel, the next best thing is have a secret military base, where Dino's are being used in testing to produce the next 'killing machine' or 'drone'.

Something goes wrong, as it always does and the workers or scientists need to escape the compound as a war rages on between man and beast.

It's hard though, no one wants to sit through another JW, let alone updated versions of JP 2 & 3.

I'm assuming JW will be shut down now after crazy insurance pay outs - or at least to the public.

One guy sitting behind me was doing real life estimates of all the legal work that would come as a result of the dinosaur chaos. "5 million in litigation..." I **** you not.

Better than the guy pointing out all the little references to the original in my theater.

One guy sitting behind me was doing real life estimates of all the legal work that would come as a result of the dinosaur chaos. "5 million in litigation..." I **** you not.

I hate that kind of person. Sounds like a special kind of scum that only one word can describe (hope the mods don't ban me for the language I'm about to use... kids, cover your ears):

[BLACKOUT]a lawyer[/BLACKOUT]

I'd like a crisis game with the JP license. I assume EA still holds the license? Would be a dream come true, like when I watched the first JP. Have threats from dinosaurs and environmental hazards. Perhaps something before JW showcasing the cleanup of Isla Nublar among the remains of Jurassic Park. I'd love to see Rocksteady take a swing at it.

I'd like a game where you are sent to the island with a team to rescue an individual. Your team gets killed early on and so you've got to find the objective and escape the island. It would be open-world so you could explore the whole place. A mix between action-adventure, stealth, and horror.

I'm really contemplating going to see JW for a third time. If I did it'd literally be the only movie I've seen three times during its theatrical run.

Comicbookgirl19 posted a hilarious review of JW on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"