Just sat right in front of Alan Moore on train..chickened out of speaking to him

"Hey, man, I just really wanted to tell you. I thought the Watchmen movie was awesome."

Drop the mic. Get outta there.

... actually, I'd advise against that. He seems the type to drop a curse on you or something.

Did you chicken out of talking to him.... Orrrrr..... did he chicken out of talking to YOU?

But seriously, celebrities have no interest in talking to you. None. They're just normal people outside of their jobs and you're a stranger. Ask for an iphoto pic if you want (and accept his answer if he declines), but don't pester the guy with inane questions about Watchmen or his problems with DC, etc. Because then Alan Moore will know you as "that annoying sod who wouldn't leave him alone on the bloody tube."

Exactly to the second paragraph. Despite thinking you know someone due to celebrity status. Just ask how you would respond if somebody randomly walked up to you. Many seem to ignore that, or at least in LA. But asking if you'd like if someone came up to you in that situation tells you when and when it's not time. Because you are really just a stranger to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"