Justice League: The Animated Movie

Reaction score
This thread is for my JL movie that'll hopefully be released a year from now. I'm making this with help from some friends at the Spidey Sony boards. My name there is Sandman50407. If you are on those boards as well and are interested, PM me there. This film IS NOW a Bubble Body movie. The characters will be fully drawn out like JL/JLU. Here's the crew list as of now:

EDIT: Crew list under revisions.

Well the crew list is filled and the script is now in the writing/editing phase. As it says above I changed the art style to Bubble Bodies since I know how to make them. I will be PMing various crew members soon about what I need at a certain time.​

i wonder what are u going to do about the music oh and btw can i make the posters

i wonder what are u going to do about the music oh and btw can i make the posters

Well I'm not sure either but, the JL theme from the cartoon will be used. Sure you could make the posters. If you want to make some sigs as well, for us, that'd be cool too. Here's my Superman for the movie:

JLSuperman03.png

Well I'm not sure either but, the JL theme from the cartoon will be used. Sure you could make the posters. If you want to make some sigs as well, for us, that'd be cool too. Here's my Superman for the movie:

JLSuperman03.png

nice

i was bored, so i made batman for the movie, so if u like'em then u can use for the movie but if u dont then u can use your batman :woot:

without mask

Untitled-4-15.png

with mask

Untitled-4copy-1.png

btw if u like to edit them and then use them, so i wouldnt mind :woot:

Awesome pics hobo! The first one, to me, looks like Superman in Bats' suit. lol. The second one looks cool though. Not to worry, I'm sure that we could use your Bats like for an upgrade or something.:D But, I have a design for Bats already. 200TH POST!

Awesome pics hobo! The first one, to me, looks like Superman in Bats' suit. lol. The second one looks cool though. Not to worry, I'm sure that we could use your Bats like for an upgrade or something.:D But, I have a design for Bats already. 200TH POST!

oh and btw are u done with the story

Hey can I help with either writing or designs of anything?

I like your character designs. I hope the process goes smoothly, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"