Kaboom's Kasa....Please Rate and Review!

Kaboom

knock knock
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'll upload my pencils as i do them. Please let me know what you think. I don't have photoshop, and i don't know the first thing about inking, so if one of my pieces appeals to you and you ink it up...feel free, as long as you post it here too and give me a pencil cred!

Enjoy!

Donatello.jpg

anyone who draws turtles is a-ok in my book

Those are some prett sweet Turtles, I hope your planning on doing the other two as well.

thanks, im trying to think of a way to do mikey. But i got a Captain Marvel comin soon.

draw mikey with a numchuk in one hand, and a slice of pizza in the other lol, he was always the jokester

That's pretty cool can't wait to see Leo

Heres another i did back in 1998 when i was a senior in HS, i had to edit my signature in:

SuperTeam1.jpg

doommachine said:
Love the coloring on the Raph.

yea isnt it awesome? another shh poster TKodami did it. ill be sure to let her know.

i did this for the unofficial August art contest. It was more difficulat than i imagined it would be because i use alot of blank space in my drawing, and this piece didnt lend itself to that:

DavyJones.jpg

Love your style, as stated in another thread. Keep up the amazing work.

Is that character from POTC2?

Awesome sketch btw.I'm loving it :up:

I'm really diggin your Captain Marvel, Kaboom. I want to ink it, but I've got a slew of work... we'll see what happens, given my propensity for sleepless nights this summer. :)

Your Davy Jones is top-notch too. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"