Please rate my 4 Pictures Thx

Aliens-Predator

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that you helped me figure out how to do it, could you please rate my 4 pics this is the first time ive ever put any drawing of mine up so be nice and give a rating out of 10

Thanks alot

27February20084.jpg

27February20083.jpg

27February20082.jpg

27February2008.jpg

I rate them... Wrong forum... and Draw things other than DBZ :o

I do draw other things i just drew them all together

and i didnt know about the fan art section

If you tell me that you are in your 40's, I'm not going to be overly impressed. If you tell me that you are in your teens or younger, I will tell you "good job".

jag

1. Nice Piccolo except he's a bit cross-eyed, and his ears and crotch a bit too big lol

2. Your SSJ4 Goku needs more torso. Pretty good other than that

3. Your SSJ1 Goku's shirt is too baggy in the front. I like the hair though.

4. Your Majin Vegeta's face is a little caveman-ish

If you tell me that you are in your 40's, I'm not going to be overly impressed. If you tell me that you are in your teens or younger, I will tell you "good job".

jag

a wild guess from my side, based in his immature way of wanting someone to crit his work; 13 years old.

jag

I'm in my 20's.

I'm in my 20's.

Yeah, but your Mom knows you post here and pops in to keep tabs on you to make sure you're not in trouble....I mean.....to read about Batman.

jag

Yeah, but your Mom knows you post here and pops in to keep tabs on you to make sure you're not in trouble....I mean.....to read about Batman.

jag

This is a taco-burrito conversation.

Nachos.

:mad:

Just out of boredom - I give 'em an 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"