Anyone know any less popular characters / outdated characters?

logan_weapon_x

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm looking to do some redux designs on characters that don't get much venting recently. I know alot of people tackle the likes of Batman and Superman, and even Wolverine, but i'm interested in giving a new design to older characters. Anyone wishing to put characters forward are perfectly welcome. Thanks in advance.

DC? Marvel? There are litterally thousands of old under used characters that could use an update. I would like to see and Updated L.E.G.I.O.N. myself.

I would love to see a modernized version of Machine Man, either him or Rom The Space Knight.

The New Warriors...specifically Night Thrasher and Nova.

From DC there is a robot super hero that Superman used to replace himself for a short time, can't remember his name.
then there was a super hero that replaced Batman for a short time during his absence, it turned out to be Commissioner Gordon, I think he was green.
I'll come back with many many more.

Iron Fist for sure needs an update.

Mister Gone said:
I would love to see a modernized version of Machine Man, either him or Rom The Space Knight.
Machine Man is in Nextwave. Atleast, I think that's him.

didn't spider-man have some gold skinned villian?

How about Gold Face from JLA comics, Doll Man, Doll Woman (or whatever her name was), Living Laser, GO Force, Red Star, Clock King, Calender Man, what was that name of the cartoon super hero? Slapstick?
Brothers Grimm, Captain Marvel Jr.,
Wonder Man, Gilgamesh, the Living Monolith, Atom Smasher, the original Atom Man, Machine Man, Rom the Space Knight, the original Human torch, Red Guardian, Captain Mapple Leaf, Super Adaptiod, Prime from Malibue comics, that Frog villian from Spider-Man, Eclipso, G'nort, Steel (the red, white, and blue, hero from Crisis on Infinite Eart), Vixen, vibe, Martian manhunter,

Oh I know, that one Angel character from the 50s or before?
The one Namor 1st apeared in, with the blue suit, red cape, angel wings on chest, mustache. He had no real powers, just an adventurer.

Or that Black Terror, I think his name was. Former pharmasist who became a super hero. costume was all black, with a white skull and cross bones, black cape with collar.
Or that American SHEILD guy, his costume is basically the Captain America sheild.

I'll think of more later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"