Katy Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
The place to discuss Katy Perry's, um, music. :huh:

17.jpg

Awesome! I love her music. What's everyone's favorite song?

katy-perry-esquire-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man you love the start new thread button

Gah. We can't post pictures of the woman in here either? Even when posing a question about her music? Sheesh.

Whatevs.

She's supposed to be in town later this week, but her show is sold out. Maybe I'll stake out in front of the venue with a whistle & some binoculars anyhow.

She's supposed to be in town later this week, but her show is sold out. Maybe I'll stake out in front of the venue with a whistle & some binoculars anyhow.

Have fun. :yay:

Web, your posting that picture was not because you were posting a question about her music, come on. Neither was Catman starting her new thread in the MUSIC section. Moved to Celebrities.

Pickles, you're awesome. Just like Hunter Rider. So, we'll keep it clean for you. We've kept it clean in the Disney thread, so we should be able to do it here as well. :yay:

Her album was my CD of the summer last year. Hot n Cold ended up becoming #1 on my Top 25 Most Played on iTunes. I'm interested in seeing where she goes with her sophomore effort whenever that is.

I won't lie. I like a couple of her songs. :o One of the Boys should be a single. :csad:

The place to discuss Katy Perry's, um, music. :huh:

If nothing else, she has a pretty good voice and her songs are catchy as hell. I didn't particuarly like "Hot & Cold," but it was stuck in my head for weeks afterward.

Photos to discuss:

41809_2812329.jpg

41809_2812529.jpg

41809_2812629.jpg

41809_.jpg

41809_2812929.jpg

Last edited:
I'd make a somewhat dirty monkey joke if I didn't think the Mods were gonna pounce on me.

If you're going to post pictures you have to discuss them as well. :o

Her music sucks but she's a cutie.

She has a lot of strange outfits, but this one is kinda hot:

3474810694_70ae8b9184_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members