Khaaaaaaaaaan!

Yeah. It's a thinking man's game.

Hard to swallow if you're not used to that sort of grueling activity. You know, using your brain.

It doesn't require that much thought. The AI is dirt dumb.

It doesn't require that much thought. The AI is dirt dumb.

And that ounce of thought that it requires to avoid outright sword and dagger encounters is beyond most of this generation's capacity.

I love hitting guards in the back of the head with firecracker arrows, and then having them assume it was the wind 30 seconds afterwards :o

Regardless, the game was great.

Still smarter than Oblivion's dumb-as-doornails guards as well...

I love hitting guards in the back of the head with firecracker arrows, and then having them assume it was the wind 30 seconds afterwards :o

The alternative is pain-in-the-ass Assassin's Creed chases, only you're Garrett instead of Altair. Garrett can't do anything quickly except open doors, so he'd be screwed. I thought it was good that their "alertness" was forgiving.

But the AI was very thorough. When they came looking for you, they'd actually cover the room. You couldn't stay in one spot and you often had to double-back to avoid confrontation.

Although, for every time a guard would brilliantly say "I think he's by the door" there'd be another guard who walks into a table. :csad:

Still, amazing game in every right. The atmosphere is incredible. Ion Storm did it even better than Looking Glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"