Kick Ass 2 announcement coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
These casting choices.. oy.

The casting, coupled with the lack of Vaughn, says it all, really

Movie wasn't a huge hit so sequel's going to be more like direct to video fare ;) .

It sure feels that way.

The movie was a pretty sizable hit, though. :confused:

What do you guys have against Leguizamo and Faison?

One thing that, unfortunately, doesn't give me much hope for this movie, was how awful I thought the comic was. Unless they rewrite the entire script, basically.

I'm looking forward to the movie but you'd think with Vaughn producing they could better actors, Leguizamo is by no means a bad actor, but the movies he is in tend to be on the poorer side.

Faison was in Skyline, enough said.

What do you guys have against Leguizamo and Faison?

Nothing against them, but having actors of their, er, stature in this film kinda shows me what kind of film it will be...

You guys are being a little harsh. I'm just glad the main cast are back.

Seeing how bad kick ass the comic actually is, i think the 1st movie was actually just lucky to come out as good as it was.

I don't see lightning striking twice though. I wonder if chloe moretz is thinking what the hell have i got myself into here? I mean like everyone else is saying these casting announcements are just so bleh..

I didn't see Skyline because I'm allergic to movies that suck. But he was awesome on Scrubs, so I'm just going by that.

Never really saw him on that much as only watched a few episodes, didnt strike me as the kind of actor to inspire anticipation though.

You guys are being way too harsh its ridiculous. I believe its been said many times that they're changing the story just like they did with the first one.

Hopefully Vaughn has a heavy hand as producer...

I don't care who is cast, I ****ing loved the book so I'll give this a chance. I just worry about Red Mist being too tame, the stuff he does in the book is ****ing brutal and beyond reprehensible. In the first film you felt for the kid ya know. Granted, I didn't read the first book. How different is it from the movie?

Not nearly as good ( as the film).

Shouldn't you guys, you know.. see the trailer before judging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"