Kid's Comic Book Reviews

What? No mention of his reaction to the last page of ASM #592?? :(

What? No mention of his reaction to the last page of ASM #592?? :(

It's because I ripped it out and did 40 shots of whisky to burn it out of my own mind after reading...:)

He literally had no reaction to it. I thought for sure there'd be a 'gross' or something. His biggest beef was that he thought Peter should of gone to his apartment to change instead of May's but I had to remind him what it said on the previous page about her place being closer

Sorry for the lack of updates. End of the school year for them but the reviews keep coming.
Reviews for New Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man and more over the past few weeks.

Update yesterday with a double review (with his little brother) of Batman and Robin #1

http://kidscomicbooks.blogspot.com/

Just discovered this (I'm new here...still).

I'm quite impressed.

I'll add your blog to the recommended links on my website.

I really liked the double review of Batman and Robin #1. I think with all the talk about how everything Morrison writes is indecipherable gibberish, it's nice to see children enjoying his work. It definitely gives credence to Morrison's claims that this is his most accessible project yet. And I agree, Damien is a jerk. :woot:

Andrew I added you kid's Blog to my links list on my blog

I really liked the double review of Batman and Robin #1. I think with all the talk about how everything Morrison writes is indecipherable gibberish, it's nice to see children enjoying his work. It definitely gives credence to Morrison's claims that this is his most accessible project yet. And I agree, Damien is a jerk. :woot:

Ethan, the younger one, reads a fair share of comics too and has tried doing reviews before (usually for Wizard of Oz from Marvel) but both of them were so excited about this book (they were big fans of the Battle for the Cowl series) that they wanted to do it togther.

What impresses me about Morrison (and I've never been a huge fan) is that he is able to work on the same character and get very dense and layered with something like RIP but then make a Batman and Robin which has a very old school vibe to it.

It's a kick to read these books with the kids. Makes it so much more fun

As he heads close to his one year anniversary of doing reviews the Kid just had a pretty big update with reviews of: Amazing Spider-Man 600, Hulk 600, Blackest Night 1 and Ultimatum 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"