• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Kids get ripped off these days

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone of us at some point in childhood, had a Happy Meal..or Kids Club meal or whatever the other places call them. Sadly, today's kids seem to have the bogus healthy kids meals forced on them, which seems to defeat the purpose of said meal.

Advertiser: Your child can choose fries, or mandarin oranges. Why have a Coke, when they have MILK!!!!

No child I know would ever willingly take freakin oranges over fries with their cheeseburger. Sucks for kids today. :cmad:

Well i guess there trying to stop Kids from getting obess. However i don;t see how having oranges instead of cries helps anyway. I mean the main fatty food is the Cheeseburger not the fries.

You're telling me that if I have too many cries I'll get obess?

... s**t...

Well i guess there trying to stop Kids from getting obess. However i don;t see how having oranges instead of cries helps anyway. I mean the main fatty food is the Cheeseburger not the fries.
The fries have as much fat in them as the Cheeseburger does.
I'll never take my kids to McDonalds, BK, etc., no matter how much they cry.
All they want is the toy anyway, which you can buy for 99 cents now.

It's inhumane to deny a kid their fast food fix. :down
I had McDonald's for lunch every day for several years and I'm in good health. Actually, I'm underweight. :up:

yes, because you were wating dead cat's and teenager's spit for years when you were a kid:ninja:

I had McDonald's for lunch every day for several years and I'm in good health. Actually, I'm underweight. :up:
That's very funny:dry:
I hope the kid in my avvy comes up to you an punches your balls.:oldrazz:

The fries have as much fat in them as the Cheeseburger does.
I'll never take my kids to McDonalds, BK, etc., no matter how much they cry.
All they want is the toy anyway, which you can buy for 99 cents now.

It's not just eating the crappy food, it's eating the crappy food, then sitting in front of a computer, TV or video game system for the rest of the day that does the damage.

My parents took me to McDonalds plenty of times, thing is we usually went after an activity like playing sports, swimming, things like that. I always ate a lot as a kid, but was also very active, always playing sports, either on team or just pick up games with friends, riding my bike, swimming. Plus my parents never let me play video games during the week and I wouldn't even spend entire weekends playing because I'd always hang out with my friends.

Kids today just have a more unhealthy lifestyle, they don't exercise as much. Eating the crappy food without the exercise leads to being overweight.

I've had a bunch of McD's many, many, many times over the year and I'm still at a good, near great, weight.

It's not just eating the crappy food, it's eating the crappy food, then sitting in front of a computer, TV or video game system for the rest of the day that does the damage.

My parents took me to McDonalds plenty of times, thing is we usually went after an activity like playing sports, swimming, things like that. I always ate a lot as a kid, but was also very active, always playing sports, either on team or just pick up games with friends, riding my bike, swimming. Plus my parents never let me play video games during the week and I wouldn't even spend entire weekends playing because I'd always hang out with my friends.

Kids today just have a more unhealthy lifestyle, they don't exercise as much. Eating the crappy food without the exercise leads to being overweight.

but eating and sitting is what being a american is all about
or so i hear:woot:

that and killing a idol like teh cap for money:cmad:

Ya. If someone's going to eat that kind of thing regularly, fine. But get somewhat active so you don't have heart attack on your third trip to BK for the day.

I ate reasonably healthy as a kid, but looked forward to the occasional Happy Meal. But you guys are making a good point, today's kids get so many, and get so fat they can't appreciate the joy some of us had growing up.

i've noticed this is a generation thing, yes i play my wii and my playstation and grew up with the nes, snes etc.

when i hung around with my mates we played video games but we also played football or went on bikes.

kids today dont go outside, there either too lazy or there is to much crap put in there way, they might hurt themselves get kidnapped or get the feelings hurt etc

i've noticed this is a generation thing, yes i play my wii and my playstation and grew up with the nes, snes etc.

when i hung around with my mates we played video games but we also played football or went on bikes.

kids today dont go outside, there either too lazy or there is to much crap put in there way, they might hurt themselevs get kidnapped or get the feelings hurt etc

there are too many molesters on the loose these days :down: plus, the sun is really bright. :( ...and if you live in a big city there's all that crime and cynicism.

"Would you like cries with that?"

cries.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"