Xbox Killer Instinct

my update is downloading now!!!

its 21 GB

cant wait to try out season 3

Well, at least they're constantly updating and not releasing entirely new games and ****.

The lighting effects in Season 3 really make the stages stand out. I'm getting a hand on Tusk, slowly, but I'm dropping my combos incessantly. Need more dojo practice.

Tusk is the hardest to use well from the new characters

something I missed from overthis past weekend

• Killer Instinct Novella Tells Mira's Ominous Origin Story

gamer culture
    on May 07, 2016 at 10:48 AM
    xboxone-icon.png
    pc-icon.png

The fighting game is receiving an online novella adaptation, and you can read the first chapter today for free.
    ... More
source: GI

Mira is really fun to use!

next up is Gargos!

Watched the making of Killer Instinct 1 (first known as Brute Force) and these are what their initials names were:

Spinal = Agro

Riptor = Toxin

Thunder was King Thunder (although Chief would've been more accurate)

Cinder = Afterburner

Combo = Mr. Fist

Orchid = Wanda (she had a metal bo instead of lightsaber batons)

Sabrewulf = Newton (LOL)

Jago, Glacius (he looked the same, but he was originally going to be from Mars WTF?), Fulgore, and Eyedol were their names from the start.

Spinal (inspired from the classic film "Jason and the Argonauts") and Fulgore were planned to be mini-bosses.

The announcer was the same one from Battletoads!

Last edited:

[YT]V4L6-wJQV10[/YT]

587 views 5 hours ago
EP Daily Rundown for July 5, 2016

The Rundown is coming out to play with a double dose of awesome news about the cult action movie The Warriors! We've also got an update on Microsoft's Play Anywhere initiative for the Xbox One and PC, hints about new characters coming to
Killer Instinct, details on future films from Pixar, delicious news about Attack on Titan, and finally, an update on NASA’s Juno probe to Jupiter!
The Warriors are coming out to play, again. Deadline reports that a new TV series based on the cult 1979 action movie The Warriors is in the works. It’s being produced by Paramount and Hulu, and best of all, Captain America: Winter Soldier and Civil War directors The Russo Brothers are serving as producers. Like the original film, the new show will focus on an inter-racial gang of street thugs from Coney Island struggling to survive in the mean streets of New York, and the Russo Brothers say they’ll be adding more grit and violence. Hopefully the campy humor of the original will be back as well given the comedic background of the Russo Brothers. The pair are going to be busy; they’re already slated to write and direct the two-part Avengers: Infinity War, due in 2018 and 2019. Expect the Warriors TV series to start bopping in the next few years.
This isn’t the only new way that the Warriors are coming out to play: the 2005 PS2 game based on the film has just been released on the PS4. The graphics have been up-rendered to run at 1080p, and there’s also support for Trophies. Developed by Grand Theft Auto maker Rockstar Games, the Warriors game takes place before and during the events of the film. It’s essentially a brawler with a few chase sequences, and is complete with Rockstar-level violence and dark humor. It’s one of the shamefully small number of video games based on movies that’s actually worth playing. There’s no word yet if The Warriors will find its way to the Xbox One.

Microsoft is continuing to blur the lines between the Xbox One and PC. The tech giant has announced that, going forward, they plan to make all their first-party Xbox One games support their new Play Anywhere initiative. This means any game that Microsoft publishes on the Xbox One will also be released on the PC, and players who buy the game on one platform will get it for free on the other, with their save files and achievements automatically synced. The Play Anywhere initiative was announced at E3 last month, but we didn’t know until now that Microsoft is planning to use it for ALL of their first-party titles. I guess this means the next Halo game will be released simultaneously on the PC, whenever that comes out. The first title to support Play Anywhere will be the robotic action game ReCore, which launches September 13. Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2, and Gears of War 4 will follow soon after that.

And Microsoft is planning to let you fight with more of their iconic video game characters. A recent survey released online asks fans what new crossover characters they’d like to see in future updates for their fighting game Killer Instinct. They include Joanna Dark from the Perfect Dark series, a genetically-enhanced Crackdown agent, and the Covenant’s own Brutes from the Halo universe. All of them of seem like sensible additions given that Microsoft has already used other popular characters like Halo’s Arbiter and Rash from Battletoads, but we’re still waiting to see if Banjo and Kazooie will find their way to the game. The new Killer Instinct is currently in its third season. Hopefully we’ll get a fourth one next year.

Disney and Pixar aren’t planning to crank out sequels forever. With the recent success of Finding Dory, and a slew of other recent sequels like Monster’s University and Cars 2, not to mention the upcoming Cars 3 and Toy Story 4, you might think that Pixar is turning into a sequel factory. Not so, says studio president Jim Morris. Speaking with Entertainment Weekly, Morris says that they have no plans for any sequels after The Incredibles 2 is released in 2019, and after that, they hope to once again focus on creating original stories. This seems like it might be a mixed blessing for fans: Pixar’s talent for creating memorable stories and characters is what makes them popular in the first place, but it also means that we want to see more of the characters we love. It’s also a troubling proposition for Pixar’s parent company Disney given that Pixar’s recent original films like The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out haven’t done as well financially as their sequels. What do you think? Should Pixar keep cranking out sequels, or should they focus on more original films? Let us know in the comments below.
And not every animated adventure is for kids. The bloody Japanese anime series Attack on Titan is set to return for a second season, premiering in Spring 2017. Most of the original creative team will be back, and like the first season, expect English-language versions of each episode to be released shortly after their Japanese debut. Based on the manga series of the same name, Attack on Titan sees almost all of humanity wiped out by a race of terrifying, man-eating giants, with a small group of survivors struggling to fight off extinction. Along with the anime TV series, there’s already been an animated movie and live-action film in Japan, along with a video game set to be released in North America next month. Like most popular Japanese franchises, Hollywood is rumoured to be working on its own Attack on Titan adaptation, which hopefully won’t suck.
NASA’s Juno probe has successfully entered orbit around Jupiter. The probe reached the gas giant yesterday, but there was some concern that it would fail to enter orbit given how risky the maneuver can be. Thankfully it went off without a hitch, and the probe has now entered its 53-day elliptical orbit around the planet. That means we’ll have to wait 53 days until it passes by again before it can start sending back new data about Jupiter. It’s there to measure the atmosphere and core of the planet, hopefully revealing how its enormous weather patterns are formed, and whether or not it has a solid surface under all that cloud. The Juno probe will also try to figure out why Jupiter has bright spots on its north and south poles, which are still kind of a mystery. The probe is expected to operate for at least two years, so hopefully NASA scientists will learn as many mysteries as they can

source:EPN.tv

Oh I haven't tried some of these newer characters.

Dammit. Looks like I will have to get an XBone now.

Xbox One
, PC
[FONT=&quot]Killer Instinct adds Eyedol[/FONT]
Published 5 mins ago. 8 comments.
Final Season Three character announced.

Eyedol-KIS3-Add-Init.jpg

Eyedol will be the final character added to Season Three of Killer Instinct for Xbox One and PC, Microsoft announced at EVO 2016.

The final character will be available on July 22 for Killer Instinct: Season Three Ultra Edition owners, and on July 29 for Combo Breaker Edition owners.

He’ll also be included in the Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition launching for Xbox One at retail on September 20.

Watch the Eyedol official trailer below.
[YT]Tjoe9ylFoi8[/YT]

Read More

Xbox One, Clips, EVO 2016, Fighting Games, Iron Galaxy Studios, Killer Instinct, Microsoft, Trailers

source: Gematsu

interesting, hopefully this is good for KI

what do you guys think of eyedol? Im loving playing as him so far, my fave character and theme for S3 hands down, hes awesome

He looks great aside from the beer gut.

Killer Instinct is my favorite fighting game this gen. I just bought the Mortal Kombat XL and it feels wonky and slow in comparison to KI.

interesting, hopefully this is good for KI

what do you guys think of eyedol? Im loving playing as him so far, my fave character and theme for S3 hands down, hes awesome

It's still hard to top Gargos' theme for me (Cinder's is y favorite over all), Eyedol's is pretty cool. I'm not a fan of the random stance switching, but I understand the purpose. I can appreciate the original take on that type of character.

Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Killer Instinct ‘Shadow Lords’ story mode Gamescom 2016 gameplay, screenshots[/FONT]

Published 7 hours ago. 6 comments.
16 minutes of footage.

KI-Shadow-Lords_08-16-16.jpg

IGN has gone up with 16 minutes of gameplay from Killer Instinct‘s new “Shadow Lords” story mode.

Here’s an overview of the mode, via the game’s official website:
Shadow Lords is an infinitely replayable solo player mode that pits you and a team of fighters that you’ve assembled against Gargos’ invasion of Earth. Shadow Lords is part ladder, part arcade mode, part story mode, and part roguelike, all rolled up into one unique experience.

• Your ultimate goal is to beat Gargos and his forces before he takes over the world. How fast that happens is completely up to how you play!
  • Choose any character to “main” and assemble your team from across the entire roster of KI characters. Uneasy alliances abound!
  • As characters are added to the game after launch, they’ll also come with new Shadow Lords content.
  • There’s a lot of stuff to earn and craft in this mode, all of which can be obtained by playing. KI Gold will allow you to accelerate to get to some rarer stuff sooner to help in your fight against Gargos and his minions.
  • The game features persistent items and elements that carry across multiple playthroughs.
  • The new multiplayer mode ties into this mode and some of the things you can craft.
Killer Instinct will add “Shadow Lords” before Season Three of the game comes to an end, which will likely be sometime before the launch of the Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition.
Watch the footage below.
[YT]dh1r6fTgizI[/YT]
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.

visit gallery »

Read More

PC, Xbox One, Clips, Fighting Games, Gameplay, Gamescom 2016, Iron Galaxy Studios, Killer Instinct, Microsoft, Screenshots

source: Gematsu

I picked up KI: DE and loving it so far I never played the new KI only K1 and K2 (arcade and gold for N64). this game is awesome I love it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"