Kindergarten Boy Suspended for MoHawk

Overkill. A letter to the parents asking for a hair-style change would have been appropriate.

Gremlins-560-dante.jpg

My school required boys hair to be off the ears and it couldn't be down to the base of the neck. No crazy haircuts either. It was a private school tho.

This isn't right, you can't suspend a child from school because he looks ridiculous.

In my school you were not allowed to have your hair too short like a certain level of buzzcut which was pretty ridiculous for us black kids seeing thats the most common haircut for black males.

You also were not allowed to dye your hair any non-natural colours like blue or green.

My school had a policy on "disruptive" haircuts too. I imagine this kid's suspension will be lifted the moment his mom shaves off the mo'.

While I do not agree with the conduct of the school, the Mohawk does have some disquieting associations: the Neo-Nazi's at my school had them.

Can someone do the same to people with rat tails? Because those just look ridiculous... :o

While I do not agree with the conduct of the school, the Mohawk does have some disquieting associations: the Neo-Nazi's at my school had them.

How many neo-nazi 5 yr olds did you know?

Can someone do the same to people with rat tails? Because those just look ridiculous... :o

lol my really good friend had a rat tail as a child in the early 90s.....I still laugh when I think about it.

Rat tails are dirtier than a mullet.

Before I clicked this thread I guessed this happened in a red state.

I was only half right since it happened in a swing state.

I remember a couple of kids had mohawks when I was in kindergarten. I always associated the hair style with bikers, not neo nazis.

I hope the kid goes into school after his suspension looking like this

718244722.jpg

I always roll my eyes when I see little kids with Mohawk/ faux hawks come into my job, but still, it's a choice by the parents, if its a public school then they shouldn't have any say in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"