King Kong Lives

PalmerTheThing

Pilot for US POST #31
Reaction score
Meh. This movie was the best King kong movie. Its the 2nd one to the 1978 version.

the 1933 kong movie was the best. the seventies remake and sequel are horrible.

Dude seriously what was the point in making this thread? :confused:

Jackasscoley15 said:
Dude seriously what was the point in making this thread? :confused:

wait, you mean he wants to discuss a movie... in the movie thread?!

insanity!

oh, and does anyone know why that movie "The Big Hit" with marky mark had such a hard-on for King Kong Lives?

Mr. Credible said:
wait, you mean he wants to discuss a movie... in the movie thread?!

insanity!

oh, and does anyone know why that movie "The Big Hit" with marky mark had such a hard-on for King Kong Lives?

I know that it's a forum for movie discussion, but come on, he basically made an entire thread just to state a one-sentence opinion. I'll be surprised if he even comes back to thread to discuss.

GhostRider5006 said:
Meh. This movie was the best King kong movie. Its the 2nd one to the 1978 version.

I love King Kong Lives in a B-Movie way, it's got it all! Ape Fondling, Ape Sex, Ape Love, Ape Mayhem, Ape Kid, Ape Heart-Transplant and the list goes on! But on the negative side it's a really boring film but has so many memorably bad moments!

Personally out of all the Kong Films, I enjoy King Kong (1976) the most, King Kong (1933) is the best, and Mighty Joe Young (1949) is my favorite.

The best thing about this movie was how it was included in a subplot in The Big Hit. :D

I know I hate on Wahlberg a lot, but he was awesome in that movie.

The best thing about this movie was how it was included in a subplot in The Big Hit. :D

That movie, The Big Hit, is so underrated.

The Bit Hit was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"