Kingdom Hearts 2

You know what else would be neat? If you could fly on Dumbo and enter yourself in the circus.

Any word on whether or not Cloud and Sephiroth make a return?

Where can I find pictures of Pirates of The Caribbean characters and/or locations for Kingdom Hearts 2? My sister wants to take a look. :)

I love KH. My girlfriend is a KH FANATIC (bought an SP for CoM and made a Kairi costume). Can't wait for KH2!

Since in the first one Sora, Donald and Goofys costumes would sometimes change to fit the environment I hope Steamboat Willie is in black and white and they have that old school cartoon look with the freaky eyes!

the first one wasn't. This one seems much less cheesy.

p6.png

lastscan6pm.jpg

lastscan23dv.jpg

lastscan32iy.jpg

lastscan45dj.jpg

New scans
vjump_october_full_1.jpg

The Steamboat Willie world looks awesome:eek:
vjump_october_full_3.jpg

vjump_october_full_4.jpg

Have we got an official release date yet? All of these updates/screenshots both excite and anger me.

Looks like Squall/Leon is in his FF8 gear, and Cloud in his Advent Children Garb

hey yo its sean said:
You rock K.
Why thank you;)

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Have we got an official release date yet? All of these updates/screenshots both excite and anger me.
No, unfortunately:(

Wow, I wish I could read more Japanese... If I didn't know better I'd think that red-haired figure was Yuri from Shadow Hearts 2.

Yuri was also in Shadow Hearts 1, darlin. ;)

It's awesome. You should get it if you can find it.

Thepyramidhead said:
Why would riku even what to join Antsien?

Because...HUGE SPOILER AHEAD AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE SPOILER TAGS.

SCROLL PAST THIS

I have a theory that Riku IS Ansem! Think about it, same colour hair, same love for darkness...I think Ansem was just recruiting Riku to enhance Riku's (and therefor ehis own) darkness powers.

SPOLIER OVER.

Wonderland again?!!

Pfft, I don't see what the point is (unless they're going to include more of the mocie characters) sounds to me like they just ran out of level ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"