Kingdom Hearts 2

Marina-Myst said:
Wonderland again?!!

Pfft, I don't see what the point is (unless they're going to include more of the mocie characters) sounds to me like they just ran out of level ideas.

Are you aware of the new levels added?

Spidey-Bat said:
Are you aware of the new levels added?

*sigh* I didn't exactly mean it like that, what I meant was, I don't see why we're revisiting all those old levvels instead of having more new ones. I mean, I know there are new ones, but I wish there were MORE like, I dunno, about ten per se?

Marina-Myst said:
*sigh* I didn't exactly mean it like that, what I meant was, I don't see why we're revisiting all those old levvels instead of having more new ones. I mean, I know there are new ones, but I wish there were MORE like, I dunno, about ten per se?

There are a hellava lot new worlds to keep people satisfied. We don't even know if the returning worlds will have the same format of areas.

Out of curiosity, is there going to be a Toy Story stage? If not, there damn sure should be. Man, all those mutant toys in Sid's room would make great enemies. And the hordes of little green aliens, and Emperor Zurg.

Hyper Venom said:
Out of curiosity, is there going to be a Toy Story stage? If not, there damn sure should be. Man, all those mutant toys in Sid's room would make great enemies. And the hordes of little green aliens, and Emperor Zurg.
I've aways wished for a Toy Story world, unforunately there hasn't been any mention about one:(

Some new additional scans of the Steamboat Willie world.
SW1.jpg

SW2.jpg

SW3.jpg

Whoa, that Steamboat Willie world looks kick@$$! :):up:

Atlantica scans
vjump_092405_1.jpg
]

vjump_092405_2.jpg

100 Acre Wood, Aladdin, and possible game cover scans

vjump_092405_3.jpg

More scans...

The Nightmare Before Christmas
lk_2.jpg

lk_4.jpg

Including first pics of:
:eek:The Lion King:eek:
lk_1.jpg

lk_3.jpg

I've heard this may be coming out in March 06. Amazon.com has it as December 15 or 16th.

Nope, March 06 is the confirmed date (unfortunately).

Dammit. Now I have no new games for Christmas. I thought KH2 and USM could hold me out for the new Zelda.

I thought I had seen it all...

...but then I saw Sora as a lion.

Awesome! :):up:

cheungcheung said:
i loved all of the worlds.. i am dissapointed that there will be a lot of revisiting to these worlds as opposed to square creating all new worlds.

where are teh pocahantas, hunchback of notre dame, snow white, cinderella, sleeping beauty worlds?

i mean, i understand some of these movies are not as beloved as others, but they would still make for some beautiful worlds in a kingdom hearts game...

the camera angles in the game drove me nuts though..

Cinderella is byfar the most beloved fairytale ever. The Cinderella concept is practicly used in hundreds of movies.

Why does Goofy always get stuck being a Turtle? He should be a giraffe or zebra.

I've been waiting a long time for this to come up, I loved the first one.

Kmack said:
Nope, March 06 is the confirmed date (unfortunately).

March of 06 that's like 5 months away I thought It would be released this december. That sucks.

WhatsHisFace said:
This game looks kiddy.

ROFLMAO

Sorry about that, but it is and it isn't.

It is because it's got no swearing or hard core violence and has Disney cameos, but at the same time, it rocks.

Okay, I've done some more research, and I can't even begin to describe how much I want this game.

Ive been waiting for this game but please DEAR GOD NO!!!!

Another stupid Little Mermaid level?
That world was stupid and frustrating as hell!

But the rest looks awesome
Cant wait for that Steamboat Willie and Pirates level

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"