Kitten Found Stuffed Inside Marijuana Bong

:lmao:

Are you ****ing serious? Really? You think that putting a cat in a bong is equivalent to forcible rape of another human being? The same as murder?

Ridiculous!
Methinks he was being sarcastic.

Also, am I the only one who finds the prospect of a stoned kitty cat hilarious?

I mean, it's horrible and abusive to stick the cat inside a bong, but I think I'd pay to see my two cats blazed out of their minds.

Are you ****ing serious? Really? You think that putting a cat in a bong is equivalent to forcible rape of another human being? The same as murder?

Ridiculous!

Where did I say they were all equivalent?

Forcing an animal to inhale smoke is mean and yes, abusive. Think about how first-time pot users cough when they first start smoking, then think about a kitten's little lungs forcibly exposed to that much smoke.

If you want to see your cat act loopy, give them catnip.

Forcing an animal to inhale smoke is mean and yes, abusive. Think about how first-time pot users cough when they first start smoking, then think about a kitten's little lungs forcibly exposed to that much smoke.

If you want to see your cat act loopy, give them catnip.
Or Special K. My old AP Psych teacher used to work as a vet when he was a teenager, and he said that watching a cat on ketamine was hilarious. :o

That explains Garfield's constant hunger and half-lidded facial expression.

What does it mean?

it means just what he said... it's "up there" with them. He never said there the same... just that there "up there". "up there" basically is just separating them as higher crimes then lets say, shop lifting.

It means: Murder > Rape >>> Animal Abuse.

Right so these things are all on a higher level. You're saying that these crimes are all of the worst crimes and putting animal abuse even close to rape and murder is insane.

Right so these things are all on a higher level. You're saying that these crimes are all of the worst crimes and putting animal abuse even close to rape and murder is insane.

I'm sorry that I find abusing animals to be so appalling :whatever:

High Crimes to me, are ones that hurt, or affect in a harmful (physical, or mental way) any animal. (humans are animals, all other just can't help themselves from things we cause)

-Murder
-Rape
-Mental Abuse
-Physical Abuse
-Animal Cruelty/Abuse
-ETC.... (cuz i don't feel like listing everything)

i consider all some of the highest crimes. Petty crimes, such as anything imo to do with money, is a far lower crime then any of these.

a picture of the genius below. spoilered to protect the children.
doc49abdd68720f0464780876.jpg

i watched a clip on the news, it showed the kitty, it looked sooooo cute!

i watched a clip on the news, it showed the kitty, it looked sooooo cute!

And it was wondering why do airplanes have the little black box, and why don't they just make the plane out of that material, dude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"