Knack

Last edited:
I have to say, this game, as a co-op has been a lot of fun. I can see how reviewers playing alone could be frustrated by the difficulty, but two players helps even the playing field a lot.

Yeah.. The reviews for this don't make much sense.. I don't think it's that bad AT all.

Ok the last of the reviews is now up from Giant Bomb (finally, but they had alex of all people on it. )and it's under the EPD.TV/ROTR Review.

So out of most of them Game Informer and EPD.TV/ROTR liked it and know it was meant for kids who don't mind the issues the other had with title like disappearing body's and such saying it wasn't adult enough for them as game trailers said, and might be the issue with some of the others that also didn't "some not all." Any way. It's still fun which is what those kids will care about .

Last edited:

PlayStation 4
Knack II listed on XPEC developer resume
Published 7 hours ago. 83 comments.

Apparently in development since at least May 2015.

Knack-2-Listed-Resume.jpg

Mindy Liang, a 3D animator at XPEC Entertainment, has listed a “Knack II” on her LinkedIn Resume.

According to the listing, she started work on Knack II in May 2015, working on “animated 3D character motions and cutscenes for PS4 system.”

In addition to having developed its own titles, XPEC Entertainment is also an outsourced developer working on certain aspects of Final Fantasy XV. If Knack II is actually a thing, this may or may not be the case.

The listing has since been removed, but can still be caught in a Google search.
Knack was a PlayStation 4 launch title developed by SCE Japan Studio.
Thanks, NeoGAF.

Read More

PlayStation 4, Knack, Knack II, Rumors, SCE, SCE Japan Studio, XPEC Entertainment

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"