Sony's Tokyo Game Show Conference 2013

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
Next big game show and last conference before the PS4 release will be TGS. Their conference is scheduled for Sept 19th and will be presented by by SCE president and group CEO Andrew House, senior vice president Masayasu Ito, and Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.

Barring any surprises, these are confirmed games so far that will be showcased

PlayStation 4

• Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
  • deep down
  • Driveclub
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Knack
  • Playroom
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
PlayStation 3

• Ace Combat Infinity
  • Armored Core: Verdict Day
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • BlazBlue Chronophantasma
  • Book of Spells
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 ExtremeLegends
  • Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster
  • Gran Turismo 6 J-Stars Victory Versus
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • PowerPros Baseball 2013
  • Puppeteer rain
  • Rocksmith 2014
  • Sengoku Basara 4
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash
  • Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
  • World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
PlayStation Vita

• Danganronpa 1+2 Reload
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 with Extreme Legends
  • God Eater 2
  • Gundam Breaker
  • PowerPros Baseball 2013
  • New Atelier Rorona Tearaway
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash
  • Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
http://www.ign.com/wikis/tokyo-game-show/List_of_Games_at_Tokyo_Game_Show_2013

http://www.gamespot.com/news/sony-showing-more-than-50-games-at-tgs-2013-6414031

Gamespot reports more than 50 games will be shown so it should be interesting what is shown that we don't know about

Not expecting much at all here. Maybe some cool new titles like Freedom Wars but that's it.

I wouldn't mind that. I think we've seen some cool games but I reckon Sony still has a couple more reveals to show us. Maybe a new unchartered game?

TGS isn't the place to do it is the thing. But look at the last three VGAs - Last of Us release date, Last of Us reveal, Uncharted reveal. I'd put good money on UC4 being shown there this year.

yeah Uncharted is pretty much a Western franchise and a Japanese show isn't the most appropriate place to reveal it.

I don't see Sony revealing any new first party games as it seems they want al the spotlight to be on their launch window games and don't want future stuff overshadowing that. Maybe some third parties have some big titles to show.

I haven't really dug them in a while but Im interested to see if Capcom has anything to offer. Also if we will see any fighters officially announced for the PS4. Hoping but don't expect to see a new Darkstalkers. Maybe Namco has some surprises in store? Tekken vs SF, Soul Calibur VI and/or Tekken 7 seem about ready to be shown/revealed in the near future

Sony Plans To Launch Gaikai PS3 Library in 2014

Sony will use the cloud technology to provide PS3 games to stream to PS4 and Vita.

In a roundtable interview at Tokyo Game Show today, Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida said that Sony plans to launch Gaikai cloud services with a library of PS3 games in North America next year.

A selection of games will be available at launch, which will expand over time - Yoshida mentioned that users will want a good selection of titles to browse through from the beginning, like with Netflix, so the plan is to launch with a decent number of available games. They will be available to play through PS4, PS Vita and the recently-announced Vita TV.

Sony will launch this service in 2014 in North America. Asked about plans for European territories, Yoshida had no specific timeframe to share, but it is likely to be after the North American launch.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...ibrary-in-2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"