Koopalings vs Bowser Jr.

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
What the hell is up with Bowser and all his childeren?

I mean:
7 Koopalings (from Mario 3, Super Mario World and Mario & Luigi SSS)
Bowser JR.(from Mario Sunshine, Various Mario sports games and New Super Mario Bros)
Various Koopa Kids(From Mario Party)

Will we ever know the connection between all these kids?
Will we ever know how he got all these kids? Magic or does Koopa actually have game?
Will we ever see the Koopalings again?
Which do you prefer the Koopalings or Bowser Junior(or maybe a combination of all of them)?
Also who is your favorite Koopa child?

Post you thoughts!

The Koopalings are SOOOOOO much better than Bowser Jr.

wasnt bowser jr.. or baby bowser.. the main baddie from yoshi story

Baby Bowser was the main baddie from Yoshi's Story. Bowser Jr. is Bowser's son

Baby Bowser is cuter. Why isn't he on the list?

I hated how Bowser Jr became Baby Bowser in Partners in Time.

The cartoon Super Mario 3 gets points for giving each of them a distinct personality, even though they changed the names. Cheatsy, Bigmouth, Kooky, Bully, Hip and Hop, and Kootie Pie.

Oh God...this is the sort of thread I was worried about when they seperated the forums by company (and, around here, allegiance).

Bowser Jr. Come on, didn't you see his big-ass Bowser robot in Super Mario Sunshine? :D

I missed the koopalings in New SMB... I wish that they added BOTH koopalings and Bowser Jr. for the next games

the koopalings need to return, with a bit of an update.

koopalings all the way, bowser jr is poor idea. t least the koopalings were an interesting design and idea

Bowser has children all over town. 3 of the 8 are Peach's. By the ninth kidnapping they were just using it as a cover for their affair. :o

But yeah, Koopalings > Bowser Jr.

koopalings are the coolest things ever...

i'm surprised they never made them mainstream. they rocked the socks....

They were supposed to be in Super Princess Peach. They need to bring them back.

I love the Koopalings. The thing is, programmers are to lazy to try to use them in an intelligent way in the games, except for Superstar saga. Bowser Jr. being only one is easier to handle, and Baby Bowser is Bowser, just his younger version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"