Lashana Lynch is Maria Rambeau

Nice Easter egg with the name on the jet. Gee they’re clever

I wonder how much screen time she gets.

With her being the mom, I think it's almost a guarantee that we see Monica in a sequel, which may allow DeWanda Wise to enter the MCU again.
Yes please! Really hope we are getting this.

I wonder how much screen time she gets.
From how Feige, Larson, and SLJ have talked about how the film tells CM's origin in a way unique to the MCU, I get the feeling that we'll mostly see Maria Rambeau through flashbacks as Carol gets her memories back.

From how Feige, Larson, and SLJ have talked about how the film tells CM's origin in a way unique to the MCU, I get the feeling that we'll mostly see Maria Rambeau through flashbacks as Carol gets her memories back.
Ok thanks.

It seemed like they were more than friends imo. Maybe she should date her if War Machine's too old

She was really good in the movie, but I think her relationship with Carol could have been better developed IMO.

She was great. Surprised at how involved she was. She got more to do in a movie than the warriors three got in three movies.

I wonder if her character died in the Thanks Snap

I really liked her character and kinda wish she'd shown up a little earlier and been given more to do.

The friendship between Maria and Carol was awesome, but I wanted to see some more scenes of them together!

Would love to see her back in a future instalment!

I hope they bring her back for the sequel and age her up, not recast her. She and Brie had great chemistry together and made the movie.

Felt like a breakout performance to me, shame Maria is unlikely to appear again unless they age her up, but the dynamic won't be the same.

Felt like a breakout performance to me, shame Maria is unlikely to appear again unless they age her up, but the dynamic won't be the same.
I think the sequel will still take place before Endgame, so I think she'll be back

I think the sequel will still take place before Endgame, so I think she'll be back

I doubt it, I think the sequel will feature a grown up Monica Rambeau, set in present day.

I doubt it, I think the sequel will feature a grown up Monica Rambeau, set in present day.
I don't. They kinda set up Ronan to come back and Feige has said they might have it be a prequel still

I don't. They kinda set up Ronan to come back and Feige has said they might have it be a prequel still

We'll see, but I think it would be unlikely to have Captain Marvel's solo movies be prequels, never actually moving forward, it made sense with this origin film, especially given where it was placed on the release schedule.

She nabbed a role at the latest Bond film. :up:

She brings a lot of emotion to this movie and is involved in many of the movies most powerful scenes.

And man, I had no clue she was English, her accent was very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"