• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I only posted that one because it came on the radio yesterday and I was like 'oh wtf'... and in my what the ****dom... the only people i could think of that would remember that song and how it probably caused all the bad people from our generation... were flick and CC.

Finally... when thinking of this answer... let me point out that the guy in the video almost certainly has never played guitar before... and that CC and Flick deeply love MEAN GIRLS... rivaling even A KNIGHT'S TALE, which as we all know, is God's gift to cinema.

11:00 PM... Right on time.

Let it be said; I may tease you about Mean Girls and may have gotten you to watch it but I will choose A Knights Tale over it every. single. time.

Torrential rain just shut down the subway line I'm on. Joy.

Torrential rain just shut down the subway line I'm on. Joy.
I saw a report on the news about the subway flooding this afternoon....I thought of you.

I saw a report on the news about the subway flooding this afternoon....I thought of you.

When I got onto the subway at 9:45pm the station that's two blocks from where I live literally had a waterfall going down the stairs at the entrance. I should have known then it was going to be a horror story getting to work but the trains were still running... Until they were'nt. :csad:

I got a car in the pouring rain and got to work on time regardless.

What is crazy is that the weather cleared up the last couple hours and even the sidewalk is already drying up.

Last edited:
Let it be said; I may tease you about Mean Girls and may have gotten you to watch it but I will choose A Knights Tale over it every. single. time.
I never watched Mean Girls... i don't know what you're talking about

I never have seen it, but I think I know what it's about. There are some girls who are mean I think. My daughter has seen it fewer times than she's seen Shrek, but probably not by much.

man today is the coolest day for the next week, 86 degrees ha. but it just might be the most humid lawd.
ive gotten my backyard cut, put a bag of sand down around my a/c and only one bag of mulch so far.

not only is it hot as heck but i'm also trying to not ruin my back so i keep taking breaks :/

so i gave up after weeding, and six bags of mulch lol
i also cut my front yard on the driveway side

i'll cut and edge the rest of the front tomorrow after work. maybe.

on the plus side i sold 2 movies today so it's going to help me recoup some of the extra money i spent in nashville earlier this week yay

Pop Quiz for the day:

Which fantasy sword would you be interested in having in real life?

What would you do with it?

2021 is seeming a little more sane for now. Still have conspiracy theorists controlling one of the major political parties in the US and willingly trying to kill people. But I feel more optimistic compared to the uncertainty in 2020.

I never have seen it, but I think I know what it's about. There are some girls who are mean I think. My daughter has seen it fewer times than she's seen Shrek, but probably not by much.
That's cause you're older than 40. :o

man today is the coolest day for the next week, 86 degrees ha. but it just might be the most humid lawd.
ive gotten my backyard cut, put a bag of sand down around my a/c and only one bag of mulch so far.

not only is it hot as heck but i'm also trying to not ruin my back so i keep taking breaks :/

so i gave up after weeding, and six bags of mulch lol
i also cut my front yard on the driveway side

i'll cut and edge the rest of the front tomorrow after work. maybe.

on the plus side i sold 2 movies today so it's going to help me recoup some of the extra money i spent in nashville earlier this week yay
You're making quite the case for me not to own property or my home. :hehe: I don't think I can keep up with the maintenance.

The second Covid shot is whooping my ass. I feel like I'm in a state of living death, caught between this world and the next. Though I've now had one shot of Pfizer and one shot of Moderna, so I assume it will grant me unlimited power. It's a fair trade.

tumblr_mn7hgkMzp21r3lstwo2_r1_250.gifv

if you want to spend some time in the next world, i could use the company... its ****ing hot down here and Saddam is being a *****ewaffle

I'm not allowed in the domain of hellfire anymore...

You punch one demon lord and suddenly you're a "disruptive presence".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"